CHAPTER -15

"Oi come out before I come in"
The voice echoed resounding in the ravennete's ears.

'It's her again...'

His brows twitched a bit as he was trying to be in his 'dark moment' but she kept coming in between!

This time he stood up and decided to handle her!

He opened the door ready to yell at the blonde but his eyes got widened whe he got attacked by her into a hug.

"W-What are you doing!"
He yelled as his back hit the floor.

"I was worried... don't lock yourself in your room like this ever again"
She said with a muffled voice as her face was still burried in his clothes.

A warm feeling engulfed the insides of the ravennete when her words reached his ears. The world around him suddenly got a little brighter.

Guess what? He won't be able to sulk in his 'dark moment'!

With hesistation, he slowly patted her head and muttered, "I won't call out this one, but I won't let you go easily next time..."

He averted his gaze even though there was no one infront. A little red hue occupied on his pale cheeks.

"Pfft-"

And the moment got ruined as he yelled and the blonde got up.

"You're actually cute..."
She wiped a tear from her left eye and smiled.

"W-What do you mean!! A-And what is it!? You were crying!"
He panicked and looked towards the window to avoid her eyes.

"Ah...that..You could say that I was, just a little, like the little like this", she brought her index finger and thumb closer leaving a little space,"I was this little worried about you..."

She spoke hesistantly, the embarrassed blush that was supposed to be there wasn't actually there for now as she was a ghost. And that's why she sometimes thanks about being a spirit without blood running through her veins.

Her eyes traced back to the ravennete's and widened a little. He looked absolutely perfect.

His red eyes reflected the orange sky that he was watching through the window...his pale skin turned orange too and his hair also reflected a small amount of evening sky...his thin lips were stretched into a soft smile and small amount of pink garnered his face.

It felt almost majestic to look at...the blonde's hands themselves went up to the ravennete's face. She cupped his cheeks and softly ran through his cheeks making him turn towards her.

His crimson eyes confused and slightly widened causing him to look extremely adorable.

Warm....

It has been a long while since she had felt warmth inside her...but each time she touched the ravennete, her heart tingled and warmth engulfed her body...after she had died there was only cold she could feel, but he makes her feel the warmth she misses.

She closed her eyes letting the warmth spread to her whole body, her plump lips slightly stretched causing a smile to decorate her small face.

"Athanasia...?"

It was the first time he called her by her name.

It felt even warmer now. The blonde slowly came closer to the ravennete and wrapped her arms around him, feeling the warmth he possessed spread inside her.

"Just some more..."
"I want to feel it..."
She muttered and snuugled at his chest. She was able to hear his heart and it was beating fast.

"Hey...Is it a joke?"
The ravenette asked.