CHAPTER-14

"The kids you got are originally...."
The ravennete's ears perked up and curiousity spread in his eyes.

"Are God's incarnation..."

"What!?"
He shouted, extremely shocked. What had happened to his normal simple life...?

The albino head chuckled, "Well, you don't have to worry, you just have to somehow make the kids Imperial magicians....Who would God choose for this if not the great magician of tower himself?"

The said magician rolled his eyes and clicked his tougue.

"I never asked for it...first that annoying ghost and then this..."
He grumbled and crossed his hands but he still looked wary of something.

"Hey, hey don't be like that little bro! I'm sure it'll be fine!"

"Whatever...I'm going..."
The ravenette turned and closed his eyes, but to no avail he still was at the same place.

"Why can't I mov-"
His speech stopped when his eyes landed at his brother, his purple eyes that were normal awhile ago glowed, his smile turned wide and intimidating.

The ravennete's eyes widened, his legs slightly trembled when the memory of his childhood hit him.

Those purple eyes with that frightening smile was just the same as the smile and purple eyes in his memories.

"B-Brother..."
He blurted out automatically in instinct as his shoulder sulked down and he lowered his head. The air grew heavy making him feel like he would die.

"Turn toward me, my lovely brother Lucas"
He ordered and the latter obeyed, he stifly turned back with his head still lowered and eyes filled with horror.

"You see...I thought there won't be much problem once I become a God but...here"
He kept forward a green gem infront of the ravennete.

"It have the person's info and stuff"
The raven head shuddered at his brother's smile.

"B-But...I don't want to do it...I hate it...B-Brother"
He stuttered trying to speak.

"Eh? Really...? But I thought you would gladly kill anyone..."
The albino head moved closer to the ravennete's ears and whispered.

"And... Haven't you killed my parents?"
Lucas' body went numb as his thought process stopped. Had he killed them or not, the question always floated in his mind.

I didn't...

"S-Sorry brother...."
He muttered in a weak voice.

"Ha! You forgot about it didn't you? I guess that ghost I send had really helped you...But not a problem!"
He stepped back and smiled, his eyes turning into crescents making the ravenette feel nauseatic.

"I will keep reminding you..again and again so that you know that you owe me something, little brother"

The last two words that came out of the man's mouth held extreme poison killing the last bit of courage the ravennete currently possessed. The ravenette clenched his fists as his knuckles went white.

"Yes, Brother"

He replied, even though he felt a sharp knife stab him several times, even though he felt like a puppet used by him, even though it wasn't his fault, even though he wanted to be free.

"Very well! I'll send you back now! Don't forget to complete my work!!"

And like this, the place he was standing in slowly started to fade along with the albino head.

===

"Lucas!"
The blonde haired ghost exclaimed when noticed the ravennete's eyes fluttering. He slowly opened his pair of rubies and glanced at the worried diamonds.

"Are you feeling fine!?"
She asked with her face holding a concerned look.

Slowly, the ravenette sat up and held his head massaging his temples, "Ughh"

He groaned and looked at the blonde with his one eye.

He raised a brow when finally noticed her expression.

"What?"
He asked in a low tone.

Athanasia felt that something was wrong, but she shook the feeling away and focused on the current situation.

"Are you feeling good? Does your head hurt? You remember everything right?"
She bombarded the poor guy with lots of questions.

After processing for awhile the ravenette finally let out a tired sigh and looked out of the window of the room.

'What a pain...'

He looked back at the blonde with a bored look, "Stop acting like you care, just go away and leave me by myself"

He said and started to get up from bed but the blonde stopped him.

"Hey! Stay in bed!"
She yelled but it didn't affected the ravenette at all, he stood up, putting his hands in his pants pocket after pushing the blonde away, walked out of the room.

"I'll be out!"
And with this, he snapped his thumb with his index finger and teleported to somewhere else.

"H-Hey!!"

The blonde yelled running out of the room but he was nowhere to be seen.

She stood at the middle of the room and let out a dissappointed sigh.

"Stop acting like you care, just go away and leave me by myself"

His words echoed in her mind as her shoulders sulked down.

But...I'm not acting...

===

"Papa!!"
A child called to a adult with a bright smile.

"I made this gift for you!"

The adult, who had brown hair and a brown beard, smiled and patted the boy's head.

"Very well!"

The two continued to have there moment without realising that there was someone who was watching them from a certain roof.

His red eyes became dull at the sight, "I'm...sorry..."
He mumbled and snapped his fingers.

In just a second the adult gripped the right side of his chest and groaned in pain, in the end falling down on ground.

"P-Papa!!"
The child cried in horror at the scene, he immediately ran towards his father and shook him hoping for him to wake up but he didn't.

Hearing the child's cry a young lady with black hair also came and seemed horrified at the scene. She ran towards her child and sat on the ground crying.

"Dear wake up!"

The ravenette watched at the scene from the roof top and eventually turned his head away, closing his eyes so that he could forget his did...but he can't...it was clear that he did it.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."
He kept repeating but can't even forgive himself.

At last the ravenette snapped his finger and teleported back to his room in the tower.

He looked around and found no one, so he walked and crouched down to a corner of the room hugging his knees.

"I'm sorry..."

Who knows when he would be over it...not for anytime soon though...

____________________________________

Looks like the God who helped athy isn't really a ideal god...