CHAPTER-19

"You wanna be my friend?"
The blonde asked in a playful tone. she was sitting on the widow pane moving her legs up and down happily.

"Yes...I guess.."
The ravenette mumbled looking away in shyness.

He always had rejected everyone whenever they tried getting along with him and now look at him, he is the one asking someone to be friends.

Karma always gets your back, is what  he thought...

A playful smile spread across the plain face of the blonde, whilst she played with her blonde hair thinking of something the ravenette had felt shivers.

"Ah!"
The blonde put her fist onto the palm of her other hand in with a expression that she got an idea.

The ravenette raised a brow in doubt,"What?".

"I want you to do something for me!"
She spoke with a bright smile, her index finger hovering in the air.

"Ha!? What is it?", He asked with a scowl and the blonde smirked.

In the midst of there actions, the ravenette had slicked his fingers as a glass of water appeared in his hands and he proceeded to take a sip of the water.

Meanwhile the blonde's right hand wrapped her chin and her eyes thinned with a teasing smirk.

"Meet my crush, and help me give him something with a message!"

Lucas swear he felt his whole body freezing like a stone as he choked on the water he was gulping.

Kegh! Kegh!

"Y-You have a crush!?"
He exclaimed baffled after being done with his coughing session.

His eyes widened in shock again when he saw her making a shy look and looking at him with eyes that had the words 'lovesick' all over them.

Ofcourse, nobody knows whether she really was lovesick or just acting to be.

"And remind me again why should I do it?"

Lucas deadpanned and put the glass of water down on the table which he had brought closer by magic.

"Ehhhh?? Don't you wanna be friends?"
She gave him a side look and a pout.

The ravennete's brow twitched at it, he took a deep breath and glanced back at the blonde before mumbling in a low tone, "Fine..."

The blonde's face turned brighter at his response as she smiled and cheerfully jumped of the window pane.

She tip toed towards him and planted a small kiss at his cheek.

"Thanks!"

Lucas felt his heart thump louder than usual as heat slowly crept up to his cheeks.

"Y-Y-YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO!?"
He asked with a baffled look.

The blonde looked at him bored, "Kissed you, something bad?"

She spoke in monotone.

The ravenette was still hyperventilating at her previous actions, "But it's a kiss!!!" He yelled with his face being the same colour as his eyes.

The blonde was still not affected and looked at him with a deadpanned gaze.

"So what? You're blushing more than how much I am supposed to...are you sure you are THE great magician of tower?"
She asked in a nonchalant but at the same time bored tone.

"O-Ofcourse I am the great magician! But that's not what we are talking about!!"
The ravenette yelled pointing his fingers at the blonde.

"Hehhh? I thought you are a teenage boy? I mean just look at that blushing face after just a cheek kiss"
A smirk stretched across her lips and her eyes moved slightly lower from the ravennete's face.

"I wonder what you would do after a real kiss"

And that was it. Smoke blew out of the ravennete head as he felt his soul slowly moving out of his body.

The blonde continued laughing at the circumstances of the poor man.

===

"Is the work done, father?"
A white haired young boy asked standing straight infront of another man who seemed rather elderly but possessed the same features as the younger.

"Yes, you may leave"
Duke Alpheus waved his hand in an signal for his son to go away, Ijekial the Duke's son bowed and walked out of the room.

He closed the door after moving outside and leaned on it, softly, he sighed and glanced up at the cealing through his droopy platinum eyes.

His gaze seemed lost, lost in oblivion where no one could reach.

He got back to his senses after awhile and started walking other way. After a  descent amount of steps the albino head reached a greenery.

The place was filled with several kinds of plants, it was refreshing there.

He slowly walked towards a certain plant, his eyes landed on a single rose looking breath taking in the midst of the Lilies that grew around it.

He lift his hands and allowed his fingers to softly rub the petals of the flower.

'How beautiful....Just like her...'

A glint of guilt reflected in his eyes before surging with several more different emotions.

'A Rose in midst of Lilies....That was how you really looked....in this plain and cruel world...you were the only one looking breathtaking out of all...'

'I wonder...if I have had the courage back then...'

'Would have you been here...?'

'Would I have been able to touch you like this....? Caress you...?'

'My princess....'

He closed his eyes and an image of a girl appeared in his mind. Her platinum blonde hair under the sun seemed like gold, fluttering with the breeze as her Jewelled eyes that looked purer than the sea glistened making anyone hold there breath.

She was truly beautiful, even in ragged clothes, her beauty never faded...till her death.

"When did this Rose come here?"
The sudden arrival of the person made the white haired young man flinch. In result of his sudden actions, he was slightly scratched by the sharp thorn of the Rose.

"Egh..."
The young man groaned slightly but soon looked behind to see face to face the person who disturbed his calm.

It was none other than her....No wonder the voice was familiar...

Chocolate brown hair frolicked by the wind with an bright and innocent smile on the pink lips, a slightly red shade across her yellow cheeks.

"Jeannette..."

_________________________

Fufufu
I have updated sooner than usual!
If you had fun reading it then don't forget to vote and comment!