CHAPTER-23

"Lucas?"
Called a voice to the man floating in the void.

"Could you hear me!"
It was the same voice, it kept calling for him, again and again. But the man fainted in the void never opened his eyes or replied to her repeated calls.

"Mamma, is going for shopping, so be a good boy"

Mamma....

Shopping....?

It feels familiar...

But where..?

The eyes of the previously fainted figure tried to open, as slowly as his eyes opened the void around him continued to fade along with it too.

"Sleep tight, Mamma would always stay with Lu...."

It was the last thing that resounded In his ears before, With a jolt the figure woke up, his red eyes widened and a warm liquid on corner of his eyes.

He looked around with his wide eyes, it was not the void he once was in, it was his tower cabin where he worked.

Moving his eyes further he spotted the glistening blonde hair on which the light of the sun that was setting fell, though it passed through her.

It was just a...dream..., He pondered whipping his head towards the window in the cabin through which the setting sun's light entered.

'It felt really real....or it was...'

In his wondering state, the man didn't notice the hand that reached to his shoulder. He flinched and turned around swiftly when felt something on his shoulder. A sigh of relief left his mouth when he found only the blonde.

"Ahh, it's you..."
He sighed and looked at her, she held a puzzled look but chose to shake it off.

"You awake?"
Athanasia asked with a warm smile.

"What does it look like"
Lucas answered making her pout, "I once tried to be nice to you and see what you did...", She grumbled and lightly landed a hit on his head.

"Whatever"
The man spoke and lift his hand, he rubbed his hair in a irritable manner and groaned.

"I feel like trash.."

The blonde was confused at his actions and raised a brow.

"What?"
She asked in a doubtful tone, she worried that he may have perhaps finally lost it after living for too many years.

"Nothing"
Lucas answered and got up from the couch he was sleeping on.

"Let's go home", He stood and looked at the blonde who still looked confused.

"Did you hit your head in sleep?", The blonde asked walking towards him and facing him.

"What? You are wierd"
He let out a yawn and walked out of the cabin.

"Hey wait for me!", Athanasia ran behind him to the outside. The place that was previously filled with magicians was now empty, the tower was as quiet as the dawn of night.

"Where are the others?"
Athanasia questioned, her eyes glanced at the back of the ravennete who was walking infront of her.

"Must be back to there cabins, It was time for them to go anyways...don't worry about Kami and her sisters, they must have gotten there dorms by now", Lucas answered with a bored look and the blonde nodded her head.

"I'm gonna miss them..."
She mumbled.

Soon, the two were out of the tower and the ravennete was just about to flick his fingers to teleport them back to there place when the blonde stopped him.

"Wait!"

He looked at her with a brow raised showing his confusion but her eyes were fixed at something else. Tracing her gaze the ravenette whipped his head to the direction she was looking at.

His crimson eyes caught the glimpse of shimmering white hair that had slight orange hue on them due to the setting sun. A heavy feeling which was extremely unfamiliar to the man arose inside him.

"Who is he?", He asked trying his best to make himself sound casual but failed drastically due to the detesting tone he let out.

"Ijekiel Alpheus, The guy we talked about", The blonde turned towards him and replied. She lift her right hand and forwarded it infront of the ravennete.

"Remember my request?"
She spoke and the ravennete reluctantly nodded. He sighed and took out a box from his pant's pocket. The box was dark green with gold layered on it's edges.

"Please give it to him and say as I tell you...", She said and the latter nodded, even though he wished to run away and that also was wierd because he don't know why he wants to run away.

If this could be the wish of her, then he could be free and she would finally leave him in his calm life...

But something felt wrong in it, still shaking this wierd feeling aside the ravenette walked towards the silver haired man as asked by the blonde.

Athanasia also followed him from behind.

He got closer to the figure, the man wore a white coat with green colour on it's corners. His pants were the same as his coat. The man seemed lost as his golden eyes were fixed at the setting sun.

Lucas coughed a little to attract his attention, it worked and the silver haired young man turned his head towards him.

"You?"
He asked with a puzzled look.

"I am Lucas, the magician of the black tower", Lucas introduced himself with a awkward look.

"Oh, The great magician!?", Ijekial slightly lowered his head infront of the ravennete to show him respect which fed the ravennete's ego well.

"Yeah, yeah, that magician. I wanted to talk to you about something"

Hearing his words the silver head lifted his head and made a attentive look.

"What can I help sir magician with?"
He politely asked. Lucas lift his hand which held the green box and placed it infront of the latter.

After this, he slightly turned his eyes to look at the blonde who understood his signal and spoke, "Say that princess Athanasia left it before her execution and asked me to give this to you"

The ravenette did what she said, "Princess Athanasia asked me to give this to you before her execution"

Listening the name of the deceased princess he always adored, the silver haired man's gold eyes looked at the green box with a lost look.

He took the box from his hand and looked back at the black head.

"Who were you to the princess?"
The man flinched at the question and looked at the ghost beside him.

"Say I was your..."

___________________________________

I am updating rather fastly nowadays...uh just side effects of exams I guess...