CHAPTER-8

"What are you doing!?"
The blonde popped out from behind the ravennete starteling him a little.

He got back to his pose after awhile and glared at the blonde.
"I told you several times to not just pop out of nowhere"
He grumbled and got back to the task he was doing previously.

Athanasia giggled sheepishly and proceeded to sit on the island of the kitchen.

The ravenette looked like he was busy cooking something.
The blonde looked at him curiously with her doe eyes.

"Are you cooking?"
She asked looking at him with a bright smile.

Wierdly, she was quite energetic today. Guess the excitement of finally not being alone dispersed inside her entire body.

The ravenette ignored her loud voice and focused on his food, "Isn't it natural? When tired we humans sleep and when hungry we eat."

"Don't you know? Oh- sorry you aren't human now"
He snickered with a devilish smirk annoying the blonde.

" I thought I would spare you today, but seems like you don't like it"
She spoke turning the ravenette's attention to her.
He shuddered when she smiled brightly at him.

Athanasia yanked the ravennete towards her making the spactula in his hands fall on the ground by the blonde's sudden action.

He was flustered at the distance their faces currently held. Just few distance apart making his heart thump like a trumpet.

Athanasia put a finger under the ravennete's chin and pulled him closer by his shirt collar that was currently in her grab making him come to her height.

"Aren't you getting bold? Have you forgotten the last time when you teased me?"
She came closer to his ear and whispered causing a shiver to run down the taller man's spine.

The guy never expected that he would get flustered by the actions of a girl, most importantly not a actual girl but a ghost.

He never expected someone to come to him, let go flirt this boldly with him!

But the arrival of this little ghost changed it all.

"You are red"
Athanasia freed the man and let out a laugh looking at him.

The ravenette wasn't able to do anything but blush at her shameless actions.

"I wonder how does the nobles call you a shy princess, just look at you!"
He grumbled correcting his shirt and looking back at his food which was half burned now.

He wasn't able to do anything at the moment, except waiting for the departure of the unexpected flirty ghost guest.

He took out the pan he was making his food in, and served himself the food on plate.

The blonde continuing to follow him like a duckling following his mamma duck.

He placed the plate on table and sat on the dinning chair. Taking a bite from his food just to make a disgusted look.

It was burned. Thanks to the blonde's antics.

He pushed the plate away and stood, again the duckling followed her mamma duck, which was by no doubt, Lucas.

"Can you stop following me?"
He commented getting slightly annoyed by the blonde continuously tailing behind him.

Athanasia looked at him and raised a brow, "No! You're the only one I can be with"
She spoke and flew around the ravennete.

Lucas sighed and walked towards the couch to seat on it. He took a book kept on the couch and started reading it.

The blonde sat beside him looking at his figure being indulged in the book.
She was obviously getting bored by the environment.