CHAPTER-25

"I feel offended..."
He eyed her with a pout, "Didn't you said you would marry me?"

Hearing his words the blonde was astonished. She never expected him to actually agree.

"If I was alive and you would have been there then surely I would have...but then again, several things are different than the time I was alive and now...But I have a feeling, that maybe...we truly would have stayed together if not for our stars that were moved..."
She muttered looking at nowhere. The ravenette who was once pouting glanced at her with an look that even he wasn't aware about.

In the spite of moment, he opened his mouth and words slipped of his tongue automatically, like they were leashed and this moment gave them the opportunity to express themselves.

"Do...you really believe in faith...?"
His question made her face him with a doubtful look. "Don't you too?"

The ravenette lowered his head and shook it. Athanasia gasped.

"No wonder you are an idiot?"
Her remark made him look up at her baffled, "What!?"

She giggled at his reation, "Nothing, Nothing my magician"

A small tint of pink appeared on his cheeks at her last two words. He wasn't actually sure why he was this way but the feeling was somewhat comfortable.

"W-Why am I your magician...You can be my princess too..."

After hearing his words, the blonde was once again dumbfounded. She didn't expect anything from him, and surely not this, but today he was behaving unusual.

"You want me to be your princess?"
A playful smile flitted to her lips as she spoke.

"Yeah, I mean NO! I-I was just saying it in a way you know...I-"
His mouth was agaped and words stopped coming out when the blonde wrapped her hands around his neck and sat on his lap.

Her index finger touched his lips as she winked, "You are getting bolder, aren't you"

Like on cue, smoke blasted out from his head and His face turn redder by each passing minute. He wasn't ready for this at all.

"W-W-What are you doing!"
Lucas stammered.

"Teasing you"
Athanasia smirked making him turn into a steam engine.

"G-G-G-Get Off!!"
With this shout the blonde got off the ravennete with a howl of laughter. She lied on the sofa holding her stomach while laughing hysterically.

"Aiaaaa, You're too cute for my heart"
Her comment made him twitch.

"Don't call me cute! And I could do these things to you too!"
He declared pointing at her.

The blonde who had now calmed down looked at him with a brow raised and slight curiosity in her eyes.

"Really?", She passed a mocking smile, "You, who blushes like a tomato even if I get a little closer?"

He was offended by her words and took a firm breath. He was determined to show her who's the stronger one here!

With the motivation to make the blonde embarrassed he took the blonde's hand and pushed her back on the couche, pinning her on it.

Athanasia at first was starteled by his sudden movement but later stabled herself. She had a secret weapon in store for this.

The ravenette climbed on top of her with a smirk and said, "Are you feeling embarassed?"

Athanasia internally indeed wanted to dig a hole and hide in it for enternity, she may or may not be a small amount of embarrassed due to his actions, but the girl still had her calm smug face on to hide the real feeling.

"Not at all"

With this response the ravenette decided to decrease the small bit of distance they possessed. He pressed her hand tighter and got closer to her ear.

"Now?"

Meanwhile, the blonde was internally doing a back flip while flying with a jet pack. Nobody knows how this is possible but let's just get back to the story.

"N-No", she unwillingly stammered.

Lucas got up from her with a victorious smirk after that, "You stuttered, it means I won"

Athanasia got up from her posture and looked at him, "I-I didn't! Look, I wasn't even blushing!!"

"Do you think of me as a fool? You're a ghost so it's obvious you don't have blood so how would you blush?"

Athanasia grimaced at his response. There goes her secret weapon that wasn't a secret anymore.

A proud smile was plastered on the man's face as the blonde grumbled in defeat.

"It really is kinda fun teasing you"
He smiled and said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever"
She muttered, "Single grandpa"

"What did you said?"
Lucas asked in desbelief.

"What do you mean, what I said? I said that truth!"

"You're a single Grandpa!"

The ravenette felt insulted by her remark. "Don't you dare call me that! You little single ghost!"

"What do you mean by 'Single ghost'!!"

"Just whatever you think I mean!"

"I was just eighteen when I died! Do you expect a good girl like me would have a boyfriend before eighteen!?"

"A good girl won't flirt with a man and assault him!"

"Y-You!! Atleast I wasn't a single virgin for two thousand plus years!!"

"Hey! Who are you calling Single Virgin! I just didn't found a good partner at that time!"

Athanasia rolled her eyes. "Not like anyone would marry you"

"But you said you will..."
He grumbled looking away with a pout.

"That was a joke! I'd rather die than marry you!"
She announced in a teasing tone.

The oblivious ravennete answered, "But you're already dead"

A arrow hit her stomach. "You didn't need to remind me that...", She painly replied.

"Did I said something wrong?"
Lucas tilted his head in confusion as he glanced at the blonde who was lying on the couche life less. Well, not like she even had a life.

____________________

Update!!!
I dropped by again to give some ✨Fluff✨

Ahh...apart from that I am nowadays really into Link Click and Omniscient reader's viewpoint!!

The two are really awesome and...my exams are gonna end too!

Kk
Bye!