CHAPTER-1

"May I ask what this young ghost is doing in my tower?"
The raven haired magician asked walking towards the spirit.

His eyes scanned the appearance of the spirit, platinum blonde locks, pale skin and dark lips, fair white skin but pale as snow with a white flowing skirt, the eyes of the spirit being jewelled but the flow that supposed to be there was replaced by a dull void of nothingness.

"The princess executed a year ago?"
He raised his brow.

The ghost looked at him with her lifeless eyes for awhile making him feel a little uncomfortable.

"What? What are you looking at??"
He asked eyeing the blonde ghost who still kept staring at him.

"You..."
Finally, her lips opened to reveal a small sweet voice.

"Look hot"

The ravenette deadpanned at her words before getting back to his posture and letting out a cough.

"Ahem- I know"
He spoke and looked back at the blonde who just kept goggling her eyes at him.

Honestly, he knew how much good he looked and also knew that several people stare at him whenever he goes out.
But....they were never this BOLD to eye him infront of his damn Face!!!.

He was, undoubtedly getting flustered. A selcouth sight to watch in a thousand years.

"N-Now...Why are you here?"
He diverted the topic in hopes to get her eyes off him and luckily it worked making her look at him.

"You are really curious?"
She asked and tilted her head to gain a nod from the man.

"Then...i'll tell you..."
She muttered and started speaking the whole thing that had happened till now.

===

"Kill her!"

"That witch poisoned our princess!!"

"She's a murderer!!"

"She deserves death!!"

Came the yelling of people who sat around the execution hall to watch the unloved princess die.

From an gate that was at the middle of the execution hall, a girl wearing ragged white clothing came out.

Her skin was exceptionally pale and jewelled eyes close to losing their shine, her platinum blonde hair that once used to spark in sun were now covered in dust, though they still shined brightly proving that the blonde had enternal beauty.

But, the beauty was hidden deep under the ground of her timidness.

Her hands and legs were tied with heavy shackles of iron, her skin was bruised and she looked frail.
Due to the shackle tied to her leg and the bruises with weakness, she wasn't able to walk quickly.
And for that, the gaurds who were walking by her side to take her on the platform where she would get executed pushed her several times which sometimes resulted in her falling down too....but she stood up either way by herself and continued walking.

Her dull jewelled eyes looked up to watch a group of people yelling and throwing rocks and several other things that she doesn't feel anymore at her.

She met with different gazes that all were directing at her.

Pity....

Disgust....

Hate....

So many...
Though out of all those non significant gazes, the look that stood out the most was from someone she desperately loved.

Jewelled eyes identical to her glared with cruelty at her with no sign of pity or regret that he was going to kill his own daughter.

"Father"
The blonde haired princess muttered weakly and looked towards her father with a lost gaze.