CHAPTER-21

"How do you touch the things in the tower when you are a ghost, Sis athy?"
Kami asked with a curiousity filled voice whilst the blonde applied shampoo on her hair.

"Hmm...I guess I can touch anything Lucas had ever touched... Maybe that's why I could hold those flowers and touch the stuff around here..."
Athanasia muttered seeming to be deep in thoughts, the truth was that even she didn't knew why was it. Maybe this was really the reason.

"It means that Brother Lucas use this bathroom too..."

"Ofcourse he does, isn't it his tower?"

"Mm.."
Kami nodded understanding.

"I wonder how would he look here"
The blonde smirked as she spoke those words and her jewelled eyes thinned with a playful glint.

The little girl shuddered under her at the words that escaped out of the older's mouth.

"I hope you won't say this infront of brother Lucas", Kami deadpanned as Athanasia took a bucket to pour some water over her.

Splash

The blonde chuckled at her response, "Ofcourse I won't say this infront of him! Or he would go all stone", she laughed at the memory.

"But...I do wonder how would he look... should I sneak in here when he would come.."
The blonde put her index finger under her chin in a playful manner glancing at the trembling younger.

"Please don't, or he would have a heat stroke or would jump off a cliff.."
She deadpanned imagining that how the things that she had spoken just now if ever happened then what would it become.

Absolutely No!

Athanasia let out a wholesome laugh at her words, "Don't worry! I really won't do something like that"

Kami sighed in relief, "Maybe....", And she was back to panicking.

After washing her hair and removing the soap from around her body, the blonde stood and gave her a towel and Kami took it wiping of the water that surrounded her.

Athanasia wrapped the towel around the younger's body and pushed her out as she also walked outside behind her.

"Ah! Are Shara and Rola already ready?"
Athanasia exclaimed when found the two Little girls wearing fluffy dress.

Shara wore a white dress with slight green at the layers and flower designs at some corners of it.

Rola wore a white dress exactly same like Shara but the difference was that the colour of her dress was blue.

"Today you three are gonna go to the imperial tower so you gotta look pretty!!"
She exclaimed and the other two nodded there head with enthusiasm.

"Does Sister think we could make it?"
Kami asked whilst she took a dress that was kept on the bed.

The blonde followed her and helped the other to wear the dress, it was a pink dress with small blue jewels and a White ribbon wrapped around her waist, "Did someone said you can't?", The blonde asked tightening the ribbon.

Kami, after she was done wearing the dress turned to face the blonde and shook her head, "Then it's fine, Plus Lucas also said that you could do it, then why worry?", Athanasia smiled rubbing the Brunnete's hair softly.

"Turn around, I'll do your hair"
Kami turned around as Athanasia proceeded to tie her hair into pigtails.

"Sister, We are going to brother Lucas!"
Shara and Rola spoke together as they ran out of the room before Athanasia could even say anything.

"Those two seem excited", She smiled and got back to doing the younger's hair. Suddnely, the room grew quiet, only the sound of leaves rustling outside and the sound of the younger's legs softly hitting the edge of the bed could be heard.

"Sister...."
Kami let out in a soft tone breaking the silence.

"Hm?", Athanasia was still occupied into doing her hair.

"If...You ever come to know that I'm not really the person you think I am then would you leave me?"
She asked.

"Hm...Let me think, Why would I? I mean even if you aren't Kami but you'll still be Kami...Somehow"
The blonde answered even though she was sounding like she was questioning herself.

The brunnete let out a small giggle at the older's trauma, "Right! You'll still treat me and spoil me, won't you?", She asked with a bright smile.

The blonde also smiled back at her, "Ofcourse I would! But why are you talking like that?"

"No reason"
The brunnete answered as she lowered her head, her lips still stretched out in a smile.

"I'll miss you..."

"Me too..."

---

"You're finally ready"
The ravenette uttered out when he found the two girls coming out of the room.

He currently held the twins in his hands because they asked him to, He couldn't resist so he in the end agreed.

"Yup! Doesn't KaRoSha look pretty?"
The blonde smiled brightly not caring about the ravenette having a deadpanned look.

'Who is KaRoSha again?'

"Hey Lucas!"
Athanasia called making the older turn to face her.

"Could you do me a favor?"
She joined her hands and winked.

"Favour? What actually is it?"

"It's actually-----"
After saying something the blonde ran back to a certain room and came back soon after.

"Ha...fine"
Lucas sighed and did as he was told.

"Is it done now?", He asked and looked at everyone who was present there and then locked his eyes at the blonde's figure.

"Yup!"
The three spoke together.

Lucas sighed,"Then let's get moving", With this he flicked his fingers teleporting them to there destination.

____________________________________

This chapter didn't really had much stuff but who knows maybe next chapter will be interesting....