CHAPTER-24

"Boyfriend"
Listening her words Lucas was astonished. He side eyed the blonde and raised a brow but couldn't do anything when saw her looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Just this once! I swear I would never ask you for something like this again!"
She joined her hands and pleaded.

At last, the ravenette couldn't do a thing and sighed, also, it wasn't a daily thing that he gets to see the Mischievous ghost pleading to him, with this thought he decided to show some kindness and opened his mouth, "I was her boyfriend".

The eyes of the albino haired youngster widened at his words, "W-What", he muttered in astonishment..

"H-Her highness, princess Athanasia was dating someone?"
His breath hitched at the words that came out of his own mouth.

The ravenette nodded his head, 'I have to act sad, right?', He pondered and made a look that made him seem like he was hopelessly vulnerable.

"Ah, It was extremely painful for me to heard the news of the execution of the person I loved more than anything..."

"I wonder how it would have been if she was here...Perhaps we would have eloped together and lived happily ever after...But fate just had other plans"

A little teary eyes and the act was complete, even the blonde herself was giving him a thumbs up, "You're good at acting, keep it up my boyfriend"

"We just need a emotional background music and it would all come together"

Hearing the blonde encouraging him, the guy wanted to smirk but surpassed the urge for the sake of his act. He made his face look more lost and then glanced back at the white haired young man.

Honestly, Ijekiel seems rather more pitiful compared to Lucas, but it all is fine if he could just complete her wish without getting caught. Infact, he found it pretty fun too.

"I-I see...It must have been hard for...you...sir"
Ijekiel let out in a small voice that, if it wasn't for the quiet place, would have been sounded like a inaudible whisper.

"It certainly was..."

"But right now, I'm here to complete one of the things my beloved asked for...take this thing so she could rest in peace"

"And...I'll be moving now", with this the ravennete quitly left the white head who still looked lost. Ofcourse, the blonde followed him too before taking a last glance at the back of the guy.

===

"Beloved"

"Eloped"

The ravenette felt heat crept to his face at the words of the blonde. How could he say these cheesy things!?

Oh! But again she asked for it, didn't she?

"Ah, I really would have married you if I was alive"
The blonde smirked and looked at the ravennete who had light smoke coming out of him with his face crimson.

"M-Marrry! Stop saying nonsense!"
He scowled and looked away in embarrassment.

Athanasia chuckled at his reaction, she lifted her right hand and with the help of her index finger, she reached to his chin and turned the ravennete's gaze back to her, "It's the truth", A smirk plastered on her face making Lucas, who was already blushing, change into a fresh red apple.

"You're good looking, You've money, You've a nice status in society, You're cute and sweet, You also know how to flirt and sweet talk!"

"Well, if we ignore your childish nature and old age, You are the best candidate for a girl to marry!"

"I'm sure you must have had many proposal till now!"

The blonde declared with enthusiasm, her brows raised when she found the ravennete look confused and slightly embarrassed at the same time.

"I never got any proposals till now..."
He mumbled looking away from her and removing her chin away.

Athanasia seemed flabbergasted, "Ha! What!? Which blind person didn't noticed your hotness!?", She yelled in desbelief but didn't noticed how the ravennete flinched a little at her 'honest words' about him.

"Wait, Or it can be that you just didn't noticed them...Tell me, were there times where a girl would come talk to you with blush and would stutter?"
She interrogated.

Listening her words, Lucas seemed like he was trying to remember if anything like that really happened.

"I guess some times these things did happened when my master was there and I had didn't slept...But they were too slow and there stuttering was annoying so I had shunned them away each time..."

He muttered to himself.

Athanasia sighed at it. "As I thought, What have you thought they were doing then?", She commented but the ravenette still looked as clueless as over.

"I thought they were coming to me for some ridiculous reason like asking my master's favourite things and about other nonsense"
He replied in a neutral tone.

Athanasia deadpanned at his response, "I am wondering whether calling you clueless would be good or not"

Lucas was still confused at her words and tilted his head, "Eh?".

"Were they actually proposing? I should've let them speak at that time?"

At this point, Athanasia felt that the man would remain single forever.

"Nobody would marry you"
She face palmed causing even more confusion to ride for the ravenette.

"E-Eh?"

______________________________________

Lmao but honestly! After living for this many years how could Lucas still be single?