CHAPTER-27

In a room was a man who sat on a couch. Infront of him stood another man, he had white hair.

"You think it's time?"
The white haired man asked.

"Pretty much"
Answered the other person.

The white haired man sighed and flopped on the couche beside the other man.

"I never understood your Little tricks...first you told me to wait a little longer and then suddnely asked me to  start the plan.."
He grumbled massaging his forehead.

The other man chuckled, "You know me well Roger, don't you?"

Roger after hearing his response raised his gaze to look at the person beside him. The misterious man was revealed, he had black hair and black eyes which slightly glowed in the dim light.

"Tch."
"Ofcourse"
Roger grumbled and took a glass of wine from the table and sipped it.

'I just hope it doesn't fail somehow...'

===

"Brother Lucas!"
Kami happily exclaimed and skipped towards the taller guy.

Lucas looked down at the girl who hugged his leg. 'She looks better than before...'

"Ummm...Yeah.."
The ravenette rubbed the back of his neck and answered.

He was sitting on the bed of the small cabin given to the magicians of the tower.

"Why did you suddenly decided to come here?"
Kami asked tilting her head. Her brown hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore a yellow sunflower dress.

"Oh...that...you..see...I..."
Just when he was going to say, Rola and Shara arrived from the door with a glass of water and some cookies.

"Welcome brother Lucas!"
Both of them exclaimed together and walked towards the older. They kept the cookies and glass on the small table in the middle of the cabin.

"Thank you"
The ravenette answered and took the glass to gulp down the water in it in one go.

"Brother looks panicked...?"
Shara muttered walking closer to the other leg of Lucas. Rola took the middle place and with this the man was surrounded by the three girls.

"Is it? Well it is a little strange going back to Athanasia..."
He mumbled after a defeated sigh.

"Strange? How is that?"
Kami asked.

"Well..we had a talk which...I perhaps overreacted on so now I feel it would be wierd of me to go back and act like nothing happened...And I don't wanna talk to her about something that she asked too..."

Hearing his explanation the three nodded their heads in sync. It was a slightly cute sight for the older.

"I think brother should talk to sister! I'm sure if you tell her that you don't wanna talk about 'that' talk then she would surely understand"
Rola spoke and the others agreed.

"Sister athy might not look like it but she really cares about brother"
Kami spoke and the twins nodded.

"That's why you should have a talk"
Rola spoke and Kami and Shara nodded.

"Is that so..."
Lucas muttered averting his gaze.

"Yeah!"
The three kids answered at the same time.

In the end he just sighed and stood up. His face became determined and he pumped his right fist.

"Yeah! I could do it!!"

"There's nothing the strongest magician Lucas can't do!"
He exclaimed and the three nodded their head furiously.

"Yes! So go and get siste-"

Lucas eyed Kami with a raised bro and she shut her mouth.

"I-I mean get our sister to be friends...hehe"
She awkwardly chuckled. Lucas shrugged her strange behaviour off and turned back to his determined state.

Taking a cookie from the plate the man snapped his fingers to teleport back to the tower.

When he got back to the room from which he left, he was surprised to see that no one was there.

Lucas decided to walk to another room and look for her. He looked through several rooms of the tower but didn't found her.

Atlast with slumped shoulders he walked to the hall and he widened his eyes when he found her sitting silently on the sofa.

Wait, silently?

He felt that something was definitely wrong. By the experience of these six months that he had spent with her, he can say that whenever she stays quiet then it definitely means that something is off.

So with a serious expression he walked closer to her. He touched her shoulder making the ghost flinch.

"W-Oh.. It's you.."
Athanasia huffed and sat back on the couche.

"What are you looking at?"
Lucas questioned and Athanasia passed him a envelope.

"The seal"

He glanced at the seal and was astonished when found out that it was the royal seal. Having this seal here means that the royal family is requesting a meeting for everyone. But what would the royal family want from him?

"Seems like something happened at the capital..."
Lucas muttered out looking at the envelope. He after a last look took out the letter stored inside the envelope and kept the envelope on the table as he looked at the letter.

After few minutes of reading, he kept the letter down on the table above the envelope and stretched his arms.

Athanasia looked at him. "What does it say?", She nervously asked.

Lucas didn't answered for a second and just looked at a blank space. Athanasia asked her previous question again and this time he responded.

"Seems like we must be ready to welcome a new emperor"

________________

Thanks for reading!
Sorry for my inconsistent updates and I hope you won't get bored!