Chapter 7

We've been dancing and singing terribly for hours now. The fire whiskey has successfully dulled all our senses and let us feel free. I'm dancing with Theo, Matteo, Blaise and a girl named Pansy, Calix and Draco have gone off to Salazar knows where.

"Hey girl, you're so beautiful" Pansy yells over the music.

"Thank you!" I yell back smiling.

"Want to get another drink?" She asks and I nod.

Pansy grabs my hand and leads me through the crowd to the bar area. We grab another bottle of Fire Whiskey and each take a swig from the bottle.

"I think I need to sit down" I laugh.

"Me to" she smiles.

We walk over to a small area by the window that seems to have just been vacated.

"Ahh look at that" Pansy smiles drunkily flopping herself down on a chair.

"Oh thank Salazar" I huff "My feet might just fall off if I've got to stand any longer".

"Those heels don't just look killer eh" Pansy chuckles.

"You could say that" I giggle.

Pansy and I have a light conversation before we're interrupted by a barrage of boys stumbling towards us.

"Hey pretty girl" Theo walks up to me and smiles "how are you doing this fine evening" he says in a posh accent.

"Oh just fine kind sir" I play along.

"Oh good, good, yes, yes, splendid" he says and falls down onto the seat next to me.

"Hey girls" Blaise comes over to us and sits down on the seat next to Pansy.

"Hi inferno" I chuckle.

"That's such a stupid name" Blaise laughs but I reckon he secretly likes it.

"Well I think its fucken genius" Theo laughs laying his head on my lap.

"Yeah see, someone appreciates my genius" I laugh and smile looking down at Theo on my lap. Instinctively I start running my fingers through Theo's hair and he seems to enjoy it.

"What's this about Nova Fitzgerald's genius" Calix walks over to us with Draco and Matteo following.

"I have an amazing nickname for Blaise" I say proudly looking at the boys.

"Oh yeah" Draco says sitting on the last free chair.

"Tell us then" Matteo laughs leaning against the wall beside me.

"Inferno" I laugh "Blaise, Inferno, Fire".

"Inferno" Draco drawls seemingly testing it on his tongue.

"Well that's original" Calix laughs sarcastically.

"Hey I'm almost 2 fire whiskey bottles in don't judge me" I defend.

"Well I think it is amazing" Theo speaks up from my lap.

"You're my favourite now" I pout and hug his head.

"Hey I didn't even say anything" both Draco and Matteo whine.

"Well.... I don't know, he's still my favourite" I say stumped.

"That's because he's trying to get in your pants" Draco huffs.

"Draco!" I look at him sternly.

"What" he huffs not looking at me.

"That's not a nice thing to say".

"Well it's true" Draco huffs.

"It doesn't matter if it's true or not Draco you don't get to talk to me like that" I shoot back.