Chapter 18

"You did this to them" a voice hisses at me.

"All you had to do was listen. But you couldn't even do that stupid girl"

"No, no I didn't mean to" I cry falling to my knees.

"All you had to do was kill the boy".

"I'm sorry" I cry. The faceless figure moves to the side and behind them lay the bodies of my brothers and friends.

"You useless girl. Now you have to live with this" the voice spits.

My vision blurred I look down at my hands that were covered in blood my wand in one hand a dagger in the other.

"You killed them all".

"Nooo" I scream and lunge at the figure but something is holding me back.

"Bubba wake up".

"It's just a dream. Wake up"

"NOVA" they shout and my eyes fly open.

It takes me a few seconds to get my bearings but when I do I see Issac and Jack holding me down against the bed. I stop struggling and look to the scared faces of my brothers.

"Bubba are you okay?" Jack asks releasing my arms and helping me sit up.

"W-what happe-"

"Where is she" my door flies open and Calix runs in "Nov are you ok? What happened?" He asks panicked running to my side.

"I'm ok" I nod "just a nightmare".

My brothers all look at me worried. I can't bare their stares so I look down at my hands.

"Do you want to talk about it? Calix asks hugging me sideways.

I shake my head "not now".

"Ok" they all say nodding.

"Want me to stay? Calix asks still holding me.

I look to Jack and Issac who look between Calix and I.

"No it's ok, two out of three are here with me" I give Calix a small smile "but I'll see you in the morning"

"If you're sure" Calix nods and me and I nod back. "Ok, well I'll see in the morning" he says kissing my head and getting up to leave".

"Thanks Lix" I call out to him before he leaves " I love you".

"I love you to Bubba" he smiles at me then closes the door.

"You wanna sleep?" Issac says settling back into bed.

"No" I shake my head.

"Ok we can watch some tv" he smiles at me and lays down next to me and I cuddle into his side.

"Put on something good this time" Jack rolls his eyes jumping in bed on the other side of me.

"Oh can we watch Pacific Rim" I smile up at Issac.

"Ohh noo" they both whine rolling their eyes.

"You have seen that movie so many times you know every single word" Jack huffs.

"Ohh plleeaaassseeee" I give my brother's puppy dog eyes.

"Hey don't give us those eyes" Issac hisses.

"Pleeeaaasssseeeee" I drag out the word.

"Fine" they huff in unison.

"Ahh thank you" I smile at them and kiss them both on the cheek, "I love you both".