Chapter 30

We arrive at the burrow covered in soot and dust. I quickly step out of the fireplace so Harry can come through and stand next to Hermione. Harry appears in the green flames seconds later and steps out of the fireplace too.

"Not my favourite way to travel" Harry says dusting himself off.

"It's not that bad Harr-" Ron starts but is cut off by a woman's voice.

"Hello dears, welcome home" the woman greets walking around the corner.

"Hi mum" Ron says with a small smile.

"Hi Molly" Hermione and Harry both say with smiles.

"Oh yes that's right, hello dear, Harry and Ron both told me you were coming this week" Molly smiles warmly at me.

I stiffen a little at the warmness and kindness radiating off this woman. She seemed just so loving and motherly I suppose. Harry sensed my unease and grabbed my hand holding it for support. I turn to him and give him a grateful smile.

"Ah hi, I'm Nova" I wave a little awkwardly.

Molly chuckles a little.

"Nice to meet you Nova, I'm Molly dear" she smiles, "well you four best get your gear packed away. Harry, Ron you know where your room is. Hermione you'll be sharing with Nova across from Fred and George's room and dear" Molly smiles "that'll be your new room. You don't have to share with Ginny anymore".

"Oh Molly" Hermione smiles and hugs her "thank you for everything you and Arthur have done for me" she says and I notice a small tear slip from her eyes but she quickly swipes it away.

"Of course" she smiles "now go pack your things away, I suspect you haven't eaten yet so breakfast is almost ready" she smiles then walks off, disappearing around the corner she came from.

"Follow us" Ron says and heads towards the stairs.

Ron smiles shyly as we stop on their floor, "it's not much. Probably not what you're used to, but it's home" he says and looks away.

I realise he's nervous, nervous to show me his home because he thinks I'm not going to like it, or make fun of it. I move closer to Ron and smile as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Ron Weasley" I start "This place is amazing! I love it" I smile and feel Ron relax a little under my hands.

"Oh-ok" he nods and smiles at me.

"See you soon" I smile "you two better hurry before I eat all the food" I chuckle as I walk away with Hermione.

We walk up one more flight of stairs and Hermione leads me to an ordinary looking door. She opens it up and smiles. We walk in and put our stuff down and quickly unpack.

"So which room is the twins?" I ask as we walk out of the room.

"Oh, that one" Hermione says pointing to a door across from ours with the letters F&G on it.

"Hmmm, I wonder who's room that is" we chuckle. We make our way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I sit down next to Harry and Hermione sits next to Ron. Hermione and Ron start arguing about something instantly which only leads Harry and I to laugh.

"Can they just get together already" I chuckle quietly in Harry's ear.

Harry chuckles to and shakes his head, "I've been thinking that for years now" he says.

Before we could talk anymore Molly comes back to the table and sets down a plate of scrambled eggs. She smiles at us and tells us all to eat before it gets cold and we don't need to be told twice. Soon after we started our meal Ginny joins us scowling at me the whole time. I just ignore her facials and continue talking.