Chapter 9

*Time skip*

"I can't believe we've been here 3 months already" I smile as we walk to the train platform to go home for break.

"I know it's crazy to think we still could of been at Durmstrang with our brothers right now, if we didn't force mother and father to transfer us" Calix says.

"Yeah and we wouldn't of meet you two crazy people" Theo laughs dropping his arms around Calix and I.

"Oh yes could you imagine how boring your lives would be right now without us" I laugh.

The boys actually stop to think about this. They all seem to come to the obvious conclusion and shake their heads smiling.

"Yeah super boring" Calix chuckles.

The six of us walk onto the train and Draco guides us to the top of it. We sit down at a table and we can all just fit. I'm sitting against the window with Theo and Matteo on my side, Draco is sat in front of me, Calix is next to him in front of Theo and Blaise is in front of Matteo.

I lay my head on the wall and smile. These past few months have been hard without my brothers but these boys have become my new family. Calix and I have become so close to them they're brothers to us. Sure they flirt around with me but I know they would do anything for me and I them.

I am very excited to see my actual brothers though. This is the longest time we've been apart from each other ever. I plan on making these next 2 weeks the best weeks ever to make up the time we were apart.

"Va what are you going to do over break?" Blaise's voice breaks me from my thoughts.

"Huh... oh um I want to spend it with my brothers" I smile "I can't wait to see them all".

"Yeah we'll probably get drunk for a week, destroy the house then be confined to our rooms for the last week" Calix laughs.

"Oh I wouldn't put it past you two" Blaise chuckles.

"Ehh" I shrug laughing, "what about you guys?" I ask the boys.

"Hm I'll probably be at home with mum for a few days, then not sure after that" Blaise says.

"I'm off to Malfoy Manor for the holidays" Theo says but he doesn't quite smile.

"Probably doing something for dad" Matteo answers.

"Well you guys can always come to ours" Calix shrugs "properly meet our brothers".

"Yeah, our house is huge! We'd all fit" I smile

"My father has requested Theo and I to be at Malfoy Manor this break" Draco sighs.

"Oh why?" I ask looking at Draco.

Draco stiffens but looks at me. I can see fear, guilt and sadness flash in his eyes but they disappear and his face goes hard.

"Just stuff" he huffs and looks out the window.

"Don't push him bubba, he's been dreading going home this break for the past week".

"I know Lix, I just wish we could help him".

"Us inviting him to our place gives him an option Bubba. That's all we can do for now". Calix gives me a sympathetic look.

"I know".

I sigh aloud.

"You ok?" Theo nudges me.

Everyone else is in their own conversations or doing their own thing.

"I will be" I shrug.

"Hey" Theo says, putting his arm around me. I move closer to Theo and lean into his body wrapping an arm around his torso.