Chapter 8

It's Wednesday morning and I'm sitting at breakfast by myself waiting for the boys to get here. They said they were running late but would be here soon. My grumbling stomach couldn't wait for them so I made the journey down to the Great Hall by myself.

"Hey girl" a girls voice chimes walking towards me.

"Oh hey" I smile at the girl "how've you been I haven't seen you since the party".

"Oh yeah I've been busy with classes and shit" she huffs sitting down next to me.

"Ugh yes I know, the boys and I have been swamped with homework and projects already" I groan "I'm surprised we haven't been paired in a class together Pansy" I say.

"Oh yeah well it's probably because I can't even get near you with all your guard dogs around" she huffs.

"Hey they're not that bad" I laugh.

"Girl have you noticed how no one else has been talking to you since you started. It's because they're all scared of those boys" she laughs.

"They're honestly the sweetest people" I laugh "but they'd deny it if anyone asked".

"I have no idea how you managed to get yourself friends with them but girl I am jealous" Pansy admits "I mean I've been trying to get their attention for years and not one of them even looked twice at me" she huffs.

"Oh" I say a little stunned "well that's rough buddy" (IFYKYK ;))

I sit there a little awkwardly now not really knowing what to say to that.

"Yeah well not like that matters much anyway" she smiles "I've got my own friends".

"Um ok" I nod unsure where this conversation is going.

"Yeah, well good talking to you" Pansy smiles and stands up "see you later" she waves and walks off.

"Yeah, bye" I awkwardly wave.

What the fuck was that! I laugh out loud and shake my head. Strange person.

"What are you laughing about" Calix walks up beside me and kisses my cheek while sitting down.

"I just had the weirdest conversation with Pansy" I laugh.

"Ugh Parkinson's" Draco rolls his eyes.

"Yeah she's been trying to annoy us since first year" Theo says sitting down next to me.

"Well she's certainly something" I laugh eating my breakfast.

I tell the boys about my conversation with Pansy and they laugh.

"I really don't understand why people find us so mysterious" Matteo laughs.

Calix and I look at each other.

"Is he being serious" I chuckle in Calix's mind.

"I think he is" he chuckles back.

"I swear these boys are clueless".

"You said it sis".

"You guys are talking about me aren't you" Matteo frowns at Calix and I.

"We were just wondering how you could all be so clueless sometimes" I chuckle.

"What do you mean" they all say defensively.

"Well wouldn't you be interested if there were a group of super hot people who don't talk to anyone and keep to themselves walking around" I ask.

"No" Draco scoffs

"Oh really" I look at him unconvinced "so if Viktor Krum and his friends came walking in here and they didn't talk to you or barely acknowledged your existence you wouldn't want to try and get his attention?".