Chapter 10

"We should throw a party!" I exclaim and sitting up waking out of my sleep "ohhh to fast" groan clutching my head and stomach.

"Shut up" Calix hisses "You're yelling so loud".

"I'm talking normally you idiot" I kick him.

"Oh baby boy is just mad because you whipped his ass last night in that duel" Felix laughs walking towards the refrigerator.

"Can you get me a Juice please" I call out to my brother who nods.

"Bubba Shut Up!" Calix kicks me.

We're all in our secret room, spread out and passed out everywhere. I made it to a couch and so did the twins Deidara and Felix. The others were not so lucky, Calix passed out right next to me on the floor, Jack is on the pool table, Issac somehow made it on a shelf by the tv, Noah is shirtless on the floor by the fire and Elijah was on the floor by the bar but he's not there anymore.

"Where's Lija?" I ask no one in particular.

Felix and Calix are the only ones awake right now and they both look at me confused.

"He was there when we all passed out right?" Calix says aloud.

"Yeah I remember seeing him there" I confirm.

"He must've gone to shower or something" Felix walks back over to us and sits down next to me "here you go" he says handing me a bottle of apple juice "you know how he is".

"True" Calix hums in agreement "He always needs to brush his teeth after drinking" we all chuckle at that.

"Yeah" I nod.

"So bubs" Felix drops his arm around my shoulders "What's this about a party" he smirks

***

"No" Elijah deadpans.

"Come on bro you're the only one who doesn't want this" Isaac scoffs

"Yeah it'll be fun" Jack backs his triplet.

"Noah do you want this to?" Elijah looks at our brother.

"I mean we haven't thrown party in ages" Noah shrugs.

"Convince him Bubba" Calix looks at me and gestures towards our eldest brother.

"I hate when you use me against them" I frown.

"This was your idea" Calix rolls his eyes.

"Fine" I poke my tongue at him and he returns the gesture.

I walk over to our eldest brother and sit on the counter next to him. I can feel all my brothers smirking behind me knowing we were going to win this debate.

"Lija please" I beg "I haven't seen my friends from Durmstrung for months now and because of you guys they think I'm dead" I pout.

"Nova, mum and dad come home tomorrow. It's to risky" he says trying to reason with me.

"Lijaaa" I whine "They'll never know. We will have everyone gone by the time they get back".

"Nova" Elijah tries.

"Elijah" I match his tone. We have a stare off for a few seconds before he sighs.

"Fine" Elijah accepts defeat and I hear my brothers behind cheering "But everyone has to be gone by 2pm. That's when they'll get back" he shouts after my brothers who have already started walking away.

"Thank you Lija" I smile at my brother and kiss him on the cheek.

"Don't make me regret it" he smiles at me and i walk away.