Chapter 12

"BUBBA WAKE UP!!!!!!" a voice rips me from my sleep and hands shake me awake.

"Ahhhh fuck" I scream jerking upwards grabbing my dagger under my pillow and holding it to the intruders throat "What do you want" I growl.

"Bubba it's me" Calix puts his hands in the air.

"Fuck Lix, why did you wake me like that" I sigh putting my dagger down on my lap.

"Nova they came home early" he stutters out.

I look up at my brother confused "what are you talk-" I start but don't finish.

By the look on my twins face I know exactly who he's talking about.

Our Parents.

I look to my side and see Theo has already gone. At least that's one less thing I have to worry about.

"Get up and change as fast as you fucken can" Calix says, forcing me out of bed "Elijah is stalling for us".

I practically jump out of bed and into my wardrobe. I grab my 'home clothes' which consist of a black long sleeve turtle neck and long black pencil skirt. I tie my hair back into a neat bun and quickly wash my face and apply light makeup. Grabbing the Fitzgerald signature red lipstick I apply it on nicely and run out my door grabbing my wand, black blazer and tripping over trying to put my little black heels on.

Running down the hall I lock eyes with the triplets Noah, Jack and Issac who are all dressed in fine suits of varying dark colours. We all exchange looks of dread and worry.

"What's the time?" I ask them.

"7am" Noah replies as we continue running down the halls to the foyer.

The house is trashed and I know this isn't going to be good.

My siblings and I all know this isn't going to end well.

The triplets and I race down the hall and stairs and stop to walk as we start rounding the corner to the foyer. We stand up straighter and smooth out the wrinkles in our clothes. Walking around the corner Issac holds his arm out for me to take and I do. The four of us walk in the room heads high and faces void of any emotions.

I mentally check to make sure my mind shields are strong and they are. Already standing by the grand stairs are Elijah wearing a plain black suit with our family emblem on his pocket, Deidara and Felix each standing next to him both wearing varying colours of grey suits and my twin brother Calix standing further away making room for the triplets wearing a black suit to match my own outfit.

In front of my brother's void of emotions, our Mother and Father. Father was dressed in his usual attire that consisted of a black suit covered with long black dress robes, while Mother was dressed in long dark grey skirt with black shoes and tights with a white long sleeved shirt and a Black blazer.

The triplets and I calmly walked to our birth order positions and turned to face our parents. We nodded to our brothers respectfully before we took our places. None of us dared to look our parents in the eyes so we all stared straight ahead waiting for the oncoming hell they would inevitably unleash on us.

I didn't dare try to talk to Calix in his mind as I stood beside him in fear it would be intercepted, even though that's impossible. A few minutes pass and still not a word has been spoken. This makes us all more and more nervous. For the longer they don't speak the more severe our punishment. The tension in the room in almost unbearable.

After 10 more minute of silence our mother finally breaks the streak.

"Anyone want to tell your father and I what has happened to our house?" Her sweet voice rings.