Chapter 11

Noah and I ate sweets and drank a whole bottle of Muggle Vodka each. We were sufficiently 'out of it' and stumbled to my wardrobe to find something to wear. The party had already started and we could hear the Music and people already blasting.

"Hurry up No, Calix will kill me if I'm late to this party" I giggle.

"Hold on miss bossy pants" Noah laughs "We have to find you a super hot outfit to wear so you can send a spicy pic to that group chat and make Theo jealous" He laughs.

"Noah!" I exclaim but can't help but giggle "Just hurry up ok" I laugh taking another sip of Noah's alcohol.

"Oi! Leave my shit alone" Noah growls me.

"Well hurry the fuck up" I huff.

"Here" Noah smiles bringing out a beautiful outfit.

"Wow. I didn't even know I had that" I say in awe.

"Yes, yes I know, I'm amazing. Hurry up and go put it on so we can go" Noah waves me away with the outfit in my hands.

I nod my head and disappear to put it on. I walk out feeling like a bad as bitch. I'm wearing a stunning tube top bikini with a matching skirt that has a slit all the way to my hip.

"Take a photo with me No" I smile at my brother before we leave the room.

We take a few photos and I just hope they're clear since I really can't tell.

Noah and I walk down to the backyard where the party is and the pool. We step out of the house and there are people everywhere.

"Damn, this has got to be your best idea yet" Noah grins at the party.

"We are amazing party throwers" I chuckle.

"Well lets go, come on" Noah grins pulling me with him down the stairs.

I already spotted my brothers before. They're in a section they roped off already. We put a charm on it before the party started so only we could pass or if we were holding someone's hand they could come through to.

Noah weaves us through the crowd towards our brothers. We trip up the steps and fall over landing at our brothers feet laughing.

"What the fuck happened to you two" Elijah asks helping me up while Jack helps up Noah.

"What do you mean" I giggle.

"Honestly nevermind, I don't want to know" Elijah shakes his head.

"Bubba look who made it" Calix runs up to me smiling.

"Well it's not Theo" I laugh "he doesn't even like me" I giggle stumbling over to Calix who guides me to whoever it was he wanted to show me.

"Hi Va" a voice grabs my attention.

"Blaise!" I squeal jumping into his arms "I haven't seen you so long man!".

"It's been two days Va" Blaise chuckles.

"Yes, yes I know, I'm clingy" I shake my head "lets dance" I grin.

"Is she ok?" Blaise asks Calix.

"Oh mate, you have no idea" he chuckles.

"Dance with meeeeeee" I whine pulling any arms that are close to me towards the dance floor.

"We're coming, we're coming" Calix chuckles but follows me.

Calix, Noah, Blaise and I dance for an hour before I need a drink. I tell the boys I'm going and they nod but continue dancing. I walk over to the bar and order a 'something strong'.

No Way Outजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें