𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌

Mercedes walked with Carl and Rick down the gravel driveway. They bumped into Michonne with one of the horses. "Be careful out there." Rick told her.

"Always am. Any requests?" Michonne asked. "Books? Comics? Some stale M&Ms?"

"You're the one that likes stale M&Ms." Carl said smiling at her.

Mercedes shrugged "I'd like some stale M&Ms." She said and Michonne smiled at her.

"Then I'll definitely be looking for some for the two of us." She told the girl. "I'll look for some stuff you like, too." She said to rick.

"Why don't you wear your hat anymore?" Michonne asked Carl.

Carl looked back at her. "it's not a farming hat."

Mercedes stopped beside Carl. "See you soon?" She asked looking towards the woman.

"Pretty soon." Michonne nodded, Carl and Mercedes then headed into the garden with Rick.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Carl held a bucket down for Rick so he could toss the weeds and other gunk into it. Mercedes stood beside the Grimes boy with her hands on her hips. She's supervising—that's what Rick says anyway.— "They only took out one cluster yesterday." Carl said looking away from the far fence. "Probably gonna need more people today. Maybe we could help."

"I got other plans." Rick told him. "Involving dirt and cucumbers and keeping people fed."

"Well, if you don't want to," Carl glanced over at Mercedes. "Maybe me and Merce could."

Mercedes nodded "could we?" She asked, tilting her head.

Rick stood up. "You're welcome too." He told the girl. He then looked at Carl. "But we have other plans."

Mercedes sighed and looked at Carl. "I'll see you later." She smiled softly.

Carl nodded disappointingly. "See you." He mumbled, kicking some dirt.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mercedes ran into Ross in the courtyard. She smiled. "Hey, Ross!" She happily shouted running over to him.

Ross nodded coming to a stop to talk to the younger teenager. "You're up early." He teased with a playful smile.

Mercedes shrugged, rolling her eyes. "I know. Beth woke me up before she left to go get Judith."

The boy laughed and suddenly gunshots echo from inside the prison. The two looked at each other. "Come on." Ross said nudging her arm.

The two of them ran towards the building. Rick noticed the two. "Mercedes stay out here. Carl's in the tower with Maggie." He firmly said, waving for Ross to follow him.

Mercedes nodded before heading towards the guard tower that Maggie would be in. Carl ran over to her and a whistle is heard. They looked towards the gate to see Michonne riding back. The two of them ran to the gate to get it open.

Carl pulled the two ropes down that opens the big red doors and Mercedes stood by the other gate so she could open it once Michonne made it in.

Michonne hopped off her horse and started to fight against two walkers. Mercedes started trying to get the gate open. The two walkers knocked Michonne to the ground and Carl grabbed one of the guns that was propt against the tower and he shot the two walkers.

Once the gate was open Maggie ran past Mercedes and runs over to Michonne. She shot a walker before pulling Michonne up from the ground. It seemed that her ankle is hurt.

Mercedes grabbed Michonne's horse and walked it inside of the fence. Carl ran over and took the lead rope from her.

Maggie helped Michonne walk into the fence and together the four make their way to the prison slowly due to Michonne's injury.

𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝟦.𝟤𝟫.𝟤𝟥
𝟦:𝟧𝟨𝗉𝗆
𝟧𝟪𝟣𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇.