chapter eleven: 𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

The people being held in the train car all got to work on making weapons with what they had with them. Mainly using their belts and wood they broke off the sides of the train car.

"Shut up!" A distant male voice yelled.

Daryl looked out of the small gap on the train car. "Alright, got four of them pricks coming our way."

"Y'all know what to do." Rick said standing up. "Go for their eyes first. Then their throats."

They all stood by the door ready for it to be opened. "Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now."

Suddenly the roof opened up and a can got dropped in. "Move!" Abraham yells. Everyone scrambled away to the end of the car. Smoke filled the air from the can.

Minutes later when the smoke cleared the others realized that four of them were missing. Those four being Daryl, Rick, Glenn and Bob.

Minutes ago there was a huge explosion from outside the train car

Minutes ago there was a huge explosion from outside the train car. The people who remained inside started working faster with making weapons so when Rick and the others came back they'd be ready to leave.

Abraham walked over to the door and tried looking out to see if he can see anything. "What the hell is going on?" He asked through gritted teeth as he hit his two fists against the metal door.

"Someone hit them." Michonne stated.

"Maybe our people got free." Sasha suggested glancing around.

"Excuse me." Eugene muttered, pushing past Tara and Sasha.

He got down on his knees by the bottom of the door. "What are you doing, Eugene?" Abraham's daughter, Michelle asked looking down at the man.

"I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door. From the sound of things, there may not be anybody left to open it." Euegen explained glancing over his shoulder a few times.

"Eugene, I'm sorry, but shut up." Tara said shaking her head.

"Hey." Carl said as he and Mercedes walked over to the others followed by Maggie. "My dad's gonna be back."

"They all are." Mercedes added nodding her head.

"They are." Maggie repeated looking around at the others. "And we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do." The woman then walked away to finish cutting some wood that Rick had started.

Suddenly the train car door got opened and Rick was standing on the other side with a gun in his hands

Suddenly the train car door got opened and Rick was standing on the other side with a gun in his hands. He wasn't the only one outside either, walkers were everywhere "Come on! Fight to the fence!"

They exit the train car and started to fight their way past the walkers. Abraham started helping everyone over the fence. He lifted Michelle up and pushed her over the fence before doing the same with Mercedes. Once everyone is over they all head to the woods where Rick buried the guns.

Rick started digging. "The hell are we still around here for?" Abraham asked walking closer.

"Guns, some supplies." Rick said getting the hole dug he grabbed up Mercedes rifle and handed it to her. "We go along the fences. Use the rifles. Tale out the rest of 'em."

"What?" Bob asked shocked.

"They don't get to live." Rick told him, looking over his shoulder.

"Rick, we got out. It's over." Glenn shook his head at the man.

"It's not over till they're all dead." Rick said taking his colt Python out of the blue duffle.

"The hell it isn't. That place is on fire." Rosita pointed back towards Terminus. "Full of walkers."

"I'm not dicking around with this crap. We just made it out." Abraham said shaking his head.

Maggie looked at Rick and she leaned her head to the side. "The fences are down. They'll run or die."

A branch suddenly snapped and they all looked over to see three figures. Two being human and the other being a dog. "Dad?" Mercedes gasped seeing her dad walk up beside Carol with Juno right behind him.

"Mercedes." Jesse let out a relieved sigh as the girl ran into his arms. Mercedes wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head against his chest.

Jesse's eyes landed on Rick after the Grimes man hugged Carol. He sent him a short nod as a thank you before placing a few kisses ontop of Mercedes bushy hair.

After pulling away from her dad, Mercedes crouches down by the dog. "Did you find them?" She softly asked patting Juno's fur. "You did a good job."

Carol walked over to the girl and held out a backpack. "I figured this belonged to you." She said eyeing Mercedes name that's on the bag.

Mercedes smiled widely taking the bag. "Thank you!" She said giving Carol a side hug.

Carol nodded rubbing her arm before looking towards Rick. "You have to come with me."

Carol the led the whole group to the road. They follow her down it as they reach a small house they see Tyreese walking out of it with Judith in his arms.

The two Grimes boys ran over to the man followed by Sasha. Rick took Judith as happy tears flood down his cheeks. He and Carl stepped out of the way so Sasha could reunite with her brother.

Most of the group was all together again. All that was missing from their small little family was Ross and Beth. But according to Daryl they're both alive so there was still hope. Mercedes had a feeling that everything was gonna be okay. Sure they had no home at the moment but that doesn't really matter because they have each other again and that was enough for her.

𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝟨.𝟥.𝟤𝟥
𝟧:𝟧𝟫𝗉𝗆
𝟫𝟦𝟢𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌