𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾

Mercedes leaned against one of the walls in the cellblock with her arms crossed. There's an amused look on her face as she watched Ross attempt to flirt with Beth. She can't exactly tell if it's going good or if Beth even realized that Ross was flirting with her.

Beth nodded and stood on her tiptoes and kissed the corner of Ross' lips before skipping away with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Merce!" The blonde cheerfully said walking past her.

Mercedes eyes widen as Ross turned to face her. His face red and a huge ass smile on his face. "Did you see that?" He asked sprinting over to her.

The girl nodded laughing a little. "Yeah. What just happened?" She asked titling her head.

Ross smirked crossing his arms. "I've gotta date. On the roof tonight to watch the stars."

Mercedes squinted her eyes at him. "That's not a code name for anything right?" She asked, cocking a brow.

Ross' eyes widened and he shook his head. "What? No! Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Jeez, I'm sorry." Mercedes jokingly raised her hands. "You're moving up in the world, Rossy, I'm proud."

The older boy rolled his eyes. "Haha. Thanks. I'm glad I was able to make you proud."

Suddenly there was a loud explosion that shook the whole prison. Mercedes grabbed onto Ross to keep from falling.

"You okay?" Ross asked looking down at her concerned.

The girl nodded "yeah. What was that?"

Ross shruggee "go get your gun and meet me outside. I'm sure the others are bound to do the same."

Mercedes nodded before running towards the stairs. She ran up to her cell. Quickly she grabbed her backpack and sat it on Beth's bed and pulled out her gun before leaving the cell.

 Quickly she grabbed her backpack and sat it on Beth's bed and pulled out her gun before leaving the cell

Ross was right about the others having the same idea. When Mercedes got outside she joined the others at the gate by the closest guard tower. At the front fence by the woods there was cars and a tank with a group of people gathered around.

"Rick!" The man that was standing on the tank yelled. "Come down here. We need to talk."

"It's not up to me!" Rick shouted back. "There's a council now. They run this place."

"Is Hershel on the council?" The Governor yelled.

A woman pulled Hershel out of one of the cars. She then put him on his knees in front of the tank. "What about Jesse?"

Mercedes eyes widened and her heart dropped watching as her dad got placed right beside Hershel. "Dad." She whispered feeling her heart speed up.

"And Michonne?" The Governor asked and Michonne was placed on the other side of Jesse. "She on the council, too?"