Chapter 6

Monday. Back to school. Back to hell more like.
I woke up in a horrible mood the thought of school made me pissed but I had to do it. I got out of bed chucking some jeans on and a jumper as in was a chilly day with clouds in the sky. I grab my bag and made my way down stairs.
"Mum?" I said lurking round trying to find her but nothing, she's probably sleeping. I look out the front window to see if my ride was there and there he was Johnathan. I race out the door and into his car not having time for anything to eat.
"Hey y/n"
"Hey Johnny" I say smiling. He sat there staring at me for a minute.
"Hum you okay? I said waving my hand in front of his face
"Oh shit sorry, you look different" he says now starting to pull off.
"What do you mean" I said pulling down the mirror to glans at myself.
"Sick like" he said
"What the fuck are you on about" I turn to him scowling, he just shrugs his shoulders.
"Odd bod you are" I said turning to the road. They was silence between us for a bit after that. I had no fucking clue what he was on about.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I was just wondering if everything is okay" he says
"Everything is fine" I said to him
"You know it's coming to the anniversary..?" He said in a hush tone. Of course I did I just needed to act stupid.
"No I didn't" I said pulling a face
"They are doing something in her honour at the basketball game coming up" he said
"Oh" I said looking down... now you may be confused about this but you will find out soon enough.
"Are you going to go? I think you should.. because you know.." he said with sad eyes
"I will choose what I want to do" I said with a snap
"I'm sorry I just want to look out for you" he said trying to fight back
"I said it's fine Johnny" after that silence.. nobody spoke a word until we pulled up at school.
"Y/n I'm going to Nancys after so I won't be able to drop you back home" he said climbing out of the car.
"It's fine I have my skateboard"
"Okay" he said awkwardly
"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you later" and then I sped walked away. I can't be bothered for this shit.