Chapter 22

I woke up in Billy's bed with him. He had hold of me round the waist as my body was laying on him.
I fitted my head up to look at him.
"Stop staring at me" he laughed.
"How do you know I'm staring at you"
"Because I know everything" he said like he was a
Wise wizard.
"We need to go to school" I said as I tried to get up was pulled back by billy.
"Nah" he said pretend to go back to sleep.
"Billyyyyy, I've already skipped a day"
"Tut tut" he said not giving a shit.
"Well if you don't let me go you can't come round tonight" as I said that he shot up.
"Fine I'm up" he growled.
"You can come through the front door" I said smirking at him
"What do you mean?" Billy said chucking some new clothes on.
"My mums gone for the week"
"Oh really?" Billy said lifting a brow up and I nodded at him, he went out the room for second so I took that moment to get back into bed and put the blankets back on me.
"Uhm what are you doing?" He said trying not to laugh.
"Sleeping" I smile at him.
"Right then" Billy said lifting the covers off me.
"NOOO it's cold!" But before I could do it again he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.
"Billy! Let me go!" I said kicking my legs.
"Nope" he said as he made his way to the kitchen sitting me down on the bar stool. He grabbed me some toast and put it on a plate pointing towards it.
"Eat" he said walking away.
Max enters the kitchen.
"Your brother is a bully" I said to her. She rolled her eyes at me.
"Tell me about it" She said grabbing some juice.
"Anyway how are you?" I ask eating some toast.
"I'm okay, Will is having a ruff time" she said knowing I'll understand. I knew what happened to him. He didn't get lost well he didn't get lost in the woods... I knew about the girl and how she has gone missing. I knew about it all. So I kinda lied about not knowing the other boys I just didn't know if max knew about it.
"You know about it?" I said in a whisper, she nodded her head.
"Yeah they told me the other day" she said
"Shit" I said thinking.
"He is having some back flashes" she said looking at me for an answer
"I'll go talk to his brother about it" like on cue Billy walked back in.
"Billy I need to get changed" I said standing up to say my goodbyes.
"I'll drop you off" billy said, me and max looked at him like he was crazy.
"Billy your reputation?" I said to him, he just shrugged.
"I've dropped girls off before" he said, I rolled my eyes at him.
"Fine whatever make me look like a hoe" I laughed and then it was his turn to roll his eyes.
"I'll be back in a minute" I said to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I run home and put fresh clothes on looking at my snapped skateboard. I'll fix it some how.
I run back to Billys house and wait for him outside.
"Get out!" Billy shouts at max
"Don't be so grumpy billy it wasn't meant to sound like that!" She said storming out the house.
"What's happened?" I ask Billy.
"Nothing don't worry" he said kissing my forehead. I look towards max who mouthed
"I'll tell you later" and I gave her a nod

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLEEE <3
I hope you are enjoying this story!
Please tell me if you want me to change somethings or have any suggestions! Or if you don't like something I can change it! <3 okay love you all :)