Chapter 23

We get in Billys car and I turn around to talk to max.
"How am I going to fix my skateboard?" I groan
"I used tape for mine" she said
"How did you break yours?" I ask, she gave a quick look towards billy and instantly I knew he did it.
"Kickflip" she said
"Shit yeah, must of been nasty" I said playing along giving her a wink.
"I can give you the tape if you want? Or you can get a new bored" she said
"Nah I like my one. An old friend gave it to me" I said smiling.
"Lathan?" She asked, I nodded my head. She gave me a smile.
"Are you going to talk to Jonathan today?" She questioned.
"Yeah maybe.." I said rolling my eyes.
"You've got this"max laughs
"I know but he might still be acting funny with me" I said.
I glanced towards Billy who was tensed up and was biting his lip. I thought it was best to stop the conversation there I didn't want him to think anything bad about Jonathan.

We pull up out side the school. Max hops out and Billy gets out, I just sat there looking around me at all the people staring and whispering. Billy opens my door and looks down at me giving me his hand.
"It's okay" he said. I grab his hand as he helps me out the car.
"Y/n" he said before I walked to Robin. He looked at me.
"I'll take you home" he said walking away before I could say anything.
I run over to Robin who looked cheerful
"Y/N!" She said jumping up and down
"Hey!" I said, we linked arms like always and made are way to class.
"Soooo... he dropped you off" she said wiggling her brows
"Yep" I smile wide.
"Have you?" She gave me a wink
"Oh my god no!" I laughed "but we have kissed" I said giggling
"I've asked him over tonight as my mum has gone for the week" I bit my lip
"No fucking way!" She said happily for me.
We made it to class and me and Robin took are seats at the back of the class waiting out this very very full lesson.

Lunch finally arrived and I had to talk to Jonathan. I made my way to his table and sit down across from him, Nancy was of course next to him.
"Okay before you shout at me I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you or Nancy" I said looking at both of them.
"Y/n it's okay, you don't have to be sorry, I chucked you out in the rain" he said looking sad "I've just been going through a lot" he said.
"Yeah I know max told me" I said sitting crossed legged on the bench.
"Max?! Max knows?!" Nancy looked shocked.
"Shhh, I didn't tell her one of the boys did" I told her "she didn't even know I knew about it" I looked at her in the eyes. I looked back at Jonathan and grabbed his hand.
"I'm sorry about it but we need to try and help him and find 11" He nodded at my statement and looked up at me.
"I've missed you" he said
"Right back at ya" I winked at him.