Chapter 7

"I just can't believe him" I said pulling a face slamming my locker. Behind the locker was robin pulling a half smile kinda face.
"If you want to go I'll come with you, in support" robin said elbowing me as we walk to lesson.
"Maybe" I said smiling at her
"It's going to be okay" she said grabbing my shoulder   "Half of the people don't know what happened anyway so you won't be in the lime light" she said trying to make me feel better
"They deserve to know what happened robin.." I said
"Hey hey hey, it's okay I promise you" she said turning me to her.
"Okay" I said to her, ending the conversation there just before turning to the class room.
"You ready?" I said smirking at her
"Ready as I'll ever be" she said.
She opened the door first and made her way in, I followed after her. Just as chaotic as usual people messing around chucking shit and pretending to be all cool when really they was all sad sacks. 
Me and robin sat at the back next to each other, I just turned to robin and rolled my eyes at everyone's stupidity. The teacher entered the room settling everyone down and beginning the lesson.. until a very familiar face rams the door open, getting everyone  to brace and stare at the sudden noise and of course it had to be billy himself...
"Mr Hargrove you are late but I'll let you off, please take a seat" the teacher said stretching his arm out to the seat  in front on me.
Of course all the girls was looking at him, not like I was bothered but because billy looked like a player.  He gave me a wink before sitting down. I see robin besides me with her jaw dropped looking at me with that face 'what the fuck just happened' all over it.  I just rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

The lesson felt like hours and hours but finally the bell rang and everyone sped off for the taste of sweet freedom probably..

Billy x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें