Chapter 11

BILLYS POV~
I don't like people, I hate them really. The world is horrible and evil.
Since moving I've met the mostly amazing person ever.. I never thought I would feel this was about anyone. Usually I just mess around with them, start to make them think I care, fuck them and then pretend they don't exist but with y/n... I don't know but I can feel that I'm supposed to be close to her at all times..
the past week has been amazing, I look forward to seeing her every night and getting to know her. I've found it hard to open up but slowly I think we both are.
It was Friday, fucking finally. I got max into the car and sped off to school so i didn't make her late again.
My first class had y/n in. She sat right infront of me so as you can imagine not much work got done. As I walk into the school all the girls swamped to me but I just rolled my eyes at them I don't have time for this I thought to myself.
I made my way to class of course appearing late.
"Late again" my teacher said, I ignored him and sat down.
Shit where is y/n I thought but before I could set into panic the teacher looked at her seat.
"No y/n? That's odd" he said, shit where was she? Was she sick? I couldn't ask her friends about it I've go a reputation I can't lose it.. I'll have to wait the day out and see her later.

School ended eventually but my mind was just set on y/n. I rush max into the car and put my foot down on the gas.
"Shit billy slow down" max scowled
"Y/n didn't show up today" I said in panic
"So...? She's probably sick" max said looking at me like I was crazy.
"Yeah possibly but she was fine last night" my eyes widened shit max doesn't know I've been going to y/n every night.
"What do you mean?" She said with one eyebrow raised.
"You can't tell anyone" I said to her in a serious tone.
"I've got nobody to tell anyway so spill" max says
"I've been going to y/ns after the fighting.." i said to her
"Oh shit" max said looking at me
"Yep.." I said
"Well if you hurt her I'll kill your" max said
"Trust me I have no intention of hurting her" I said as I pull up in the driveway of are home
"When are you going to see her?" Max said look at her step dads car
"I'll have to wait a bit, I can't let y/n be in danger because of him"
"Good plan"