Chapter 18

I'm still on the floor and the mystery car slams it's breaks on in front of me.
I thought it was that the boy coming back again to try and do something to me but all of a sudden I heard my name..
"Y/n omg" it was billy.. "hey.." he said as he helped me up.
"Billy.." is a I could say before I started to cry. He opened his car door and put my in, he stayed there for a few minutes.
"Don't cry" he said wiping my tears. "I'm here now okay?" He said as be kissed me on the head and shut the door running over to his side of the car. "My dad and Suzan are away so is it okay if I look after you for the night?" He asks me, I nodded my head.

BILLYS POV
I found her... thank goodness. I run out the car the see her looking at the ground.
"Y/n omg.." I said "hey.." I said looking at her.
"Billy" she said looking about ready to cry.
I help her up and put her in the front seat, she started to cry. "Don't cry" I said wiping her tears, "I'm here now okay?" I kissed her on the top of her head then I ran to my side to drive her home. I didn't want her alone so I asked her if she would be okay with staying at mine as it was only me and max in all weekend and she nodded her head. I made my way back home and grabbed y/n so I could help her. I opened the the door to a very confused max.
"I'll explain later" I said to her, she nodded at me and went off into her room.
I made my way to the kitchen to sit y/n down.
"Billy.." she said
"Hey what's up?" I ask as I sit her down.
"I'm sorry for ruining your night.." she said to me
"No y/n you didn't I promise you" I said all she could do was nod. I step back to look at her to make sure she had no cuts or anything. "Shit" I said
"What?" Y/n asked confused and a bit drowsy
"You've cut your knee" I said running to maxs room to asks her for her plasters as she skateboard she falls off a lot. I run back to y/n and wash her knee as I'm doing that I look up to her.
"You looked cute in your dress tonight"
I said to her.
"I wore it for you" she mumbled out.
"You did?" I ask and she nodded.
"I wanted to get you attention... make you look at me instead of the other girls" she looks down to her feet kicking them around. I gently grab her chin and make her look at me.
"You are the only one I kept looking at and the only one that was on my mind" I said the honest truth.. she wouldn't remember it in the morning anyway she looked smiled at me with bright red cheeks. I put the plaster on over the cut she looks at it disapprovingly suddenly she smiled and lifted it up to me.
"Kiss it" she giggled. I roll my eyes and do as she said.
"Better my love?" I ask as I get her a drink to take to bed.
"Much" she giggled sweetly. My heart just throbs for this girl.
"Can we go to bed?" She asks me.
"Of course, let me just do this" I said getting her a bucket just in case.
"Come on then love" I said as I help her to my room.

"Wowww" she said as she got into my room "boobs" she said looking at the magazine on my floor. I kick it out of side from her. I sit her down on my bed and I walk over getting a baggy top for her. I get my lifeguard one out.
"Y/n do you think you can get changed?" I ask her, she just shook her head no.
"Okay is it okay if I help?" I asked and she shook her head yes.
"Okay stand up for me" I ask her, she did it but wobbled a little. I went behind her and unzip her dress letting it fall to the ground, I spun her back round to put the top on but I couldn't help but look at her... she was beautiful. Everything about her. I slid on the top and took her rank shoes off.
"Okay let's get you to bed" I said to her. I lift up the blankets and told her to lay down. She did as I said so I can tuck her up so she's warm. As soon as her head hit that pillow she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
"Good night y/n" I said tucking some hair behind her ear. One day I'll tell her, I'll tell her what she does to me and how she makes me feel.