Chapter 19

I woke up with a pounding headache, I opened my eyes and looked around not noticing where I was. I sit up for a moment and try to remember last night. Billy, I'm at Billy's house, I remember him taking me home last night and putting me to bed.
I got up and went to look for him. I stayed quiet as it was still early in the morning. I sunk into there living room and that's where I found him. He was snuggled up on the sofa. I looked at my watch to see the time 8:00 am it was still pretty early so I made the decision to hop on the sofa next to billy, I lay my head on his chest but I was quite so I didn't wake him. I snuggled up to him, he was warm and I was freezing. I shut my eyes and fell back to sleep for a few hours.

I woke up to someone playing with my hair, I open my eyes and look up to see Billy looking down at me.
"Hey" I said in a groggy morning voice.
"Good morning" he smiled "when did you get here?" He asks me.
"I woke up and wanted to find you" I said resting my head back down on him.
"I see, you could of woken me up" he said.
"No I wanted you to sleep" I said honestly to him. He did a deep chuckle at my response.
"What happened last night?" I ask him
"You got drunk and fell over walking home,
I found you and brought you here, this dude started touching you so I punched him" Billy said proudly.
"Really?" I ask
"Yeah" he said lookinudown at me, I hid my face as I blush at what he did for me, he protected me...
"Thank you" I tell him
"I just wanted to protect you y/n" he says brushing his thumb across my chin. "How are you feeling anyway?" He asks me as he studies my face.
"I'm okay, I'm hungry though" I told him.
"I can make you something, do you want a shower?" He says, I nodded at the question.
"Okay let's get up" he said

We both got up and I sat on a bar chair in the kitchen waiting for Billy. He came back and gave me a towel and some new clothes to put on.
"The shower is up on the left" he said
"Thank you Billy" I smiled at him as I walked up the stairs to the bathroom, max poked her head through the door.
"Hey max"
"Hey how are you?" She asks me
"I'm good, just about to go into the shower" I said to her.
"Okay cool, I'm going out" she says
"Ooooo with who?"
"The boys you met yesterday" she said
"They all like you" I said smirking at her
"Shut up" she rolled her eyes playfully.
"Okay I'm going in the shower I'll talk to you later"
"Okay see you" she said walking away. I went to the shower and turned it on waiting for it get warm.

I finish in the shower and I started to get dressed. Billy left me some baggy sweatpants and a top with the band Metallica on. It was all a bit big for me but I didn't care.
I walk down the stairs to see billy in the kitchen making some food.
"Hey" I said to him as I walk to the bar stool.
"Nice outfit, you look cute" he said to me biting his lip looking towards me.
"Why thank you, do you need any help?" I ask him
"No it's okay you rest" I blush like mad at his kindness.
"Okay finished" he said giving me plate of toast. He smiled proudly at his work so I giggled at him
"Thank you Billy" I said looking into his eyes. We stared at each other for what felt minutes but was only a few seconds.
I ate my toast and then with all this Energy I had I started to annoy Billy.
"Billyyyy" I said as I sit on the floor
"What on earth are you doing?"
"I'm protecting" I said looking up to him
"For what?" He said getting right in front of me.
"I don't know.." I said. Billy brushed his finger tips up my neck and then he pulled a smug smile, he crouched down to me.
"Well doll you better get used to this position, you'll be in it a lot" he said chuckling and with that he got back up and walked away. I sat there in shock at what he just said to me.
"I'm getting dressed doll stay here" he said running up the stairs. Max entered the kitchen and looked at me on the floor.
"Uhm are you okay?" Max said to me.
"Well yes but I'm confused" I said to her
"Tell me I can help" she told me sitting on the floor infont of me.
"Well.. do you think Billy likes me?" I ask her, she just laughed really load.
"Are you that blind?" She laughed.
"What?" I asked confused
"That boy is mad about you, he has never acted like this ever" she said smiling.
"Really..? But what if he get bored with me?"
"Y/n... before you he was really angry at the world, at everyone and at me. When his dad gets back they usually have a fight.. he used to fight back making it worse but now he just takes the hits so he can rush and see you. That's how I know he will never get bored of you and that he is crazy for you" she smiled at me.
"Thank you max" I said hugging her