Chapter 12

I stayed in bed all day, I felt so shit. I just kept crying at what happened this morning, I think I've put on a brave act for a long time but today has broken it for the first time ever.
I'm not angry at Jonathan because i know he would be drowning in gilt because of it but it still shook me and it's not like me to lay in bed all day weeping.
To be honest I totally forgot about billy, I didn't want him involved he would just freak out and run away but little did I know what was going to happen..

It was pretty dark and I was still crying, my eyes looked a red and puffy but I was to worked up to sleep. I was curled up in my bed when all of a sudden I could hear tapping. I ignore it thinking it was something else until it turned into a light knock.
I get up out of my bed and walk to my window, it was billy.
"Omg" I said opening the window for him, he crawled inside looking straight at me with panic in his eyes.
"Y/n.. I was worried about you. I didn't see you today" he said looking at me
"I'm sorry.. I just couldn't come in today" I said sniffing.
"Why are you sick?" He said coming over to me. I shake my head.
"What is it then? Is someone giving you shit?" He said with wide eyes. In that moment I just broke down, tears streamed down my face. Billy ran over to me grabbing me and pulling me into him putting his arms around me.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I said
"What about what's happened?" He pulled me back and cupped my head in his hands.
"You'll hate me if I tell you" I said
"No I won't I'll never hate you"
"You know the girl that died a year ago tomorrow"
"Yeah..?"
"I did it. I killed her" I pushed him back and started to try catch my breath.
"Don't be silly she got into a car accident" billy said grabbing my cheek.
"I- I was driving" I fell to the floor and hid my face From him
"Y/n.. it was an accident"
"We was drunk.. and I ran off the road and hit a tree" I said, billy sat down next to me pulling me into his lap
"Y/n look at me" I just shook my head at him "please" I did as he said and looked at him.
"You was drunk, both of you, no body stopped you from getting in that car. It's not your fault" he said wiping my tears. I couldn't speak, all I could do was rest my head on him.
"I don't hate you, I'm glad you told me" billy said to me.
"Jonathan told me it was my fault, that's why I didn't come in today, he told me to get out the car"
"Well he is an ass hole" he kissed the top of my head trying to make me feel better but I knew inside he wanted to rip his head off.
He sat there for an hour calming me down and when I did, he got up and picked me up laying me on my bed putting the blankets on me.  Then he kneeled down so he was next to me.
"I'm going to go, I promise you I'm not upset or angry. I'm still going to be in your life"  he got up and walked away but before he did I reached out for him.
"Stay" I said with wide eyes
"Okay" he said with a little smile. I moved over so he can fit in my bed. He got in pulling me into his chest and I just clinging on to him not letting go.