Chapter 17

Robin made me spin round so I could twirl off my dress, we both giggled like children.
Robin saw Vicky waving at her to come over, Robin looked at me asking for permission.
"Go! I'm get another drink anyway" I said to her as I shake my cup.
"I won't be long!l she said as she ran to Vicky.

I waddled off to get another drink. I was a little dizzy but I think it was from the spinning or the straight vodka..
I went into the kitchen where a bunch of people was snogging and smoking weed. I went to the alcohol table and grabbed the vodka feeling my cup up. I spun round to look at everyone again and straight across from me I saw the boy with long blonde hair staring straight towards me. I sipped my drink and stare at him with a smile and he did the same thing. He started to walk over until his friend came in asking him if he wanted to have a smoke.
I saw that some other people was in the garden so that's where I went next, I could feel Billy's eyes on me as I walk out but he couldn't come to me as he didn't want me to be in danger by his friends.

I step out feeling the cold night air around me, much like the kitchen people there was making out and smoke pot. I sit down on a step just chilling picking up grass and pulling it apart.
All of a sudden I could feel an unfamiliar hand on me so I push it off and look up to the person.
"Hey gorgeous" this strange boy said to me looking down at me as he grabbed my chin making me look to him. I get up and push him away
"Don't touch me" I said to him
"Or what? He said grabbing me again pulling me closer.
"I'll kick your ass" I said gritting my teeth
"Oh yeah?" He said as he glided a hand down my dress "you are just something aren't you?" He said licking his lips.
"Get away" I push him again and I step back but as I step back I fall over.
"Aww are you getting on you knees for me?" All of a sudden I hear a door smash open
"Get away from her!" It was billy.. and his friends behind him. Billy pushes him to the ground.
"You touch her again I'll smash your face in" he said as he punched him! Billy stepped away from him and walked away in anger.
I grabbed my drink and ran inside to find Robin. I couldn't find her anywhere. I downed my drink hoping it would get rid of this feeling in my stomach.
I sat down once again feeling extremely dizzy and fuzzy like. Shit I thought..
I'm not a lightweight I can usually handle my drinks well so I knew something was wrong. I struggle to get up as the world spun around me. I managed to get out of the door and started to walk up the street. I stumbled forwards but each step was getting more and more heavy. All of a sudden I fell to my knees unable to get up.. I could hear a car behind me speeding and I thought to myself this is it this is where it happens but all of a sudden...

BLIIYS POV
I went into the kitchen getting myself another drink and went to the other side of the room leaning on the counter top have a moment. I smirked as I see the brown haired girl enter the room poring herself another drink. She turned and noticed me. She smiled at me and took a sit of her drink and I did the same thing. I step towards her to talk to her but then my friend entered the room asking if I wanted to smoke. I saw y/n exit out of the back door and sit down on a step. I started to smoke a cigarette until I saw a man near y/n, I watched her close. My friend asked what I was looking at but I ignored him..
The man started to grab y/n and she kept on pulling away clearly uncomfortable, she was tuff so I thought she might be able to handle it until she fell over and he clearly wasn't going to leave her alone. I ran out side fuming at this man, I couldn't help myself I had to protect her.
"Get away from her!" I shouted, I push him to the ground.
"You touch her again and I'll smash your face in!" I shouted as I punched him. I wanted so badly to pick y/n up and hug her.. but I had to walk away and calm down. I ran inside and went into a room and took some deep breaths. I didn't want y/n to see me with this anger. When I finally calm down I ho and look for y/n but I couldn't see her. I go to my friend and ask him
"Hey! Where did the girl go?" I ask him
"No clue!" He said walking upstairs with a girl behind him.  Panic flooded me, I ran to find her friend and ask her.
"Hey I know you don't know me but where did y/n go?!" I shouted over the music. This Robin girl clearly was very drunk.
"She probably walked home" she mumbled out.
"Thanks" I said walking off. Fuck okay I need to stay calm I'll look around and try and find her again.
After about 10 minutes I couldn't find her. I run out of the house and sped down the road hoping to find her. I slowed down a little as all of a sudden in the distance I see a girl on the floor and I knew this was the girl I looking for.