Chapter 24

School was over and on my way out I saw Steve.
"Steve!" I said waving.
"Hey you" he smiled at me "you've not been at work" he questioned.
"Yeah I've took some time off" I said to him
"Everything okay?" He tilted his head
"Oh yeah everything is okay! I just was bored" I said honestly and he laughed
"Well same to be honest.. hey what if we get another job? Robin can join us as well" he said with a smile
"I love that idea!" I said
"Okay I'll be on the look out tell Robin as well"
"Will do anyway I've got to go I'll see you later" and then I ran away.
I walk up to the car park to see Billy leaning of his car taking a few puffs of his cigarette.
"Hey doll face" he said looking me up and down.
"Hey" I said as I take the cigarette from his lips taking a puff
"That's hot" he said smirking.
"Where's Max?" I questioned
"I don't know but if she's not here soon we are leaving" Billy spat
"Billy.." I gave him puppy eyes so he wouldn't leave her behind.
"Fine whatever" he rolled his eyes at me.
Billy leaned on his car waiting and I just stood there like an idiot.
"Come here" Billy said, I get closer and he grabs me putting me on the front of his car.
"Good girl" he said to me as I sat where he put me. I don't like people telling me what to do but something about Billy.. I would do anything he asked me to especially if he praises me because that shit was hella hot.
Not long after Max runs up.
"Hey!" She said out of breath. She looked worried but I didn't ask her about it especially because of Billy.
"You know if y/n wasn't here you would be walking" he snapped. 
"Then praise the gods that she's here" she said taking the piss.
"Let's go doll" Billy said helping me down.

We made it home, me and max joked all the way until Billy got fed up a turned up the radio, boring git.
"I'll see you later..?" I asked Billy as I made my way back to my house.
"Yes you will" he said smirking at me.
"See ya max!" I said waving, she waved back and the ran inside. Something was going off but I didn't know.
I walked in my house and tried to tidy up for Billy.
I went into the kitchen and pulled out some pasta, I'll make it for Billy and hopefully he will think it's cute, giving me extra brownie points.
Me and Billy wasn't dating.. I guess it's not really his thing, he likes to be free, have girls swamping round him at all times but something in me was holding on to this peace that maybe I'm different? Maybe he really does like me? All I knew was if this boy breaks my heart it's going to break me.