Chapter 48

Eunsae was exausted, tired of the life of love... She was laying with her friend mary on the spring grass trying to sense the happiness again... Because from a long time eunsae didn't smell the fresh air of spring or see the blue sky... She even forgot how many days she stayed in the camp... What concerns her was leaving at the end of the vacation to attend vicky's wedding... But she didn't know that the person who love her so much is searching for her with worriedness and longing....

Maru was looking everywhere trying to see everything in eunsae's dear village... Since he entered the village and all he can see is eunsae... Everywhere... In the mountain... In the beautiful flowers even the sun... He bite his lip blaming the Almond trees for blooming that fast... So it didn't give him a chance to see her or to take her in his arms forever like he promised her... Maru was tired... He searched for eunsae everywhere till everyone knew that she's missing.. Nothing left except her house even though Ray was sure when he told him that she won't be there... Because she didn't leave the camp nothing prove that she left the camp... Then how did she came back without letting them know about it? But finally Ray give up for him to search for her in the village or to be just close to her more by going to the  village... Maybe her hiding soul there would feel him...

Maru's Pov:
Do you know how much pain you left in my heart my love? It was just days and we'll meet again... Then why did you left and hide from me like this? How harsh you are?... Don't you know that I'm searching for you... Worried... Scared... You should know that I lost every beautiful thing without you... And the harsh winter when I see you became much beautiful than spring breeze without you... Your village is beautiful my baby and I'm here now in it... I just want you here with me to stand a minute of love just for us...
End of the Pov...
-"where is eunsae?"
How many times did the commamder ask this question... But now in a deferent flavour... He's now standing infront of her house shaking his hand with her uncle Rome... Hoping to get an answer... Both of them looked at each other with respect... Because what compine them is her; the love of their lives... The commander tried to hide his worriedness when he asked Rome who was scared of the commander's surprise visit and his sudden question... So he said in confusion:
-"eunsae!... She got back to the camp... Did anything happened?"
-"No nothing... But I was visiting the village and I'd liked to see her..."

Their hands were still shaking... Each one of them was insisting on their decision... Rome about letting Maru enter the house to drink a cup of tea with him... And Maru for the necessity of going back to the camp as soon as possible... But eunsae's mother make out her mind by telling Maru to enter the house welcoming him happily like he's her son... Rome saw in Maru's eyes how much he misses her looking at every corner of the house trying to find her there... Eunsae's mother was calm and sweet... That was Maru's opinion when he sees her for the first time... She sat next to them with sadness in her eyes complaining it to the commander saying:
-"eunsae was sad in this vacation... Not like every other time... She came and left without letting anybody know... And for the first time in her life she didn't say goodbye to me or to her uncle... And she didn't tell us when she came to the village..."
The commander is the only one who knew everything... And his cold smile was trying to hide his feelings and pain...
He was listening to Eunsae's mother who stand up walking to the kitchen to prepare the lunch for them... Saying:
-"eunsae didn't leave except after the Almond trees bloomed... Please when you see her tell her that I miss her..."
Eunsae's mother didn't know how much pain the commander felt after what he heard... Who sighed sadly amd didn't say anything...

Everything was calm while eunsae was watching the sunset while the day ended with nothing new... And that what Mary read in her eyes and said:
-"what do you feel when you watch the sun light disappear?"
So many words hide behind her heart when she smiled a yellow sick smile and said:
-"I think what specialize your camp is the sunset when it hug the sun like a fire circle... Saying goodbye to the mountains with happiness..."
Mary didn't watch her words as much as she watched her eyes color which become the same color as the last shine of the sun... She looked carefully at her and said:
-"eunsae can I ask a question?"
Eunsae closed her eyes for a moment then opened them to look at her friend saying:
-"sure... Go ahead..."
Mary tryed to give up on her question, worried to make her friend angry... So she waited silently for a minute and said:
-"why did you came back to us... Even though you were sick of working with us months ago?"
Eunsae expected this question even though she didn't know its answer... And didn't know what to say... But she had to be honest with her friend which she respect so much... So she was quiet for a moment then said:
-"I don't know... Maybe I wanted to run away from myself..."
Mary smiled looking at her nervous friend and said:
-"if your sickness is love... Then patience is your medicen my dear..."
Mary's words moved all the sadness in eunsae's heart which she kept it unmoved for a long time... And that made Mary regret making eunsae in pain again so she said playfully to remove her sadness:
-"I wish there's anybody who know how to buy patience for the lovers... But then there won't be any pain which is the other face of love my friend..."
Eunsae smiled painfully... So maybe she can keep her silence for a long time... But the calmness of the night always appear her pains... So she give up to her tears and said miserably:
-"that if there's any love... But if it gone... So I think that there's no taste of living..."
-"eunsae would the love ever disappear?"
Eunsae sighed and continued to cry hardly... And that made her friend sad too which she took her hand comforting her and wiped her tears to end a conversation that doesn't end...

Maru was covering his face with his hand trying to find any explanation for what is happening... It's now midnight... And he's still sitting in his seat without caring about the time... Once he look at the window whispering his pain to it... And once he press his fingers on the table to express his worriedness... He was refusing to give up on her coming back to him soon... He refused to lose her... How should a lover talk to himself in a spring night... That he lost his love in it?...
Maru's Pov:
Isn't all those moments and seconds enough for you eunsae it's been a long time now?
Isn't it enough to tell you that you're the only one in my heart?
How could they say that we can live without our lovers?
End of pov...
-"Maru..."
Ray's voice interupted Maru's words to his love in the night... Maru looked at him while he sat beside him whispering:
-"please Maru... Don't put yourself in those thoughts and give yourself some peace..."
-"leave me alone... Anyway you should leave tomorrow because your wedding within a week..."
-"I don't wanna do anything before knowing where eunsae is... Because there's no hope except her coming to my wedding... So if she didn't come I'll be sure that she's in danger..."
Maru shoke his head with worriedness and was now very sure that she's in danger...
***********************

Auther Notes: sorry for any Grammer or spelling mistakes and I hope you like it even if I didn't see now many readers... :( but i hope you read and like my stories and thank you all :-P