chapter 24

eunsae's happy expression was clear on her face... her eyes were glowing... when she and her uncle were standing in the train station waiting for the train to say goodbye to each other their hands were shaking they didn't want to split up, when rome came near her and whisper saying:

-"how do you feel now?"

eunsae bit her lower lips shyly and said:

-"i feel that there is no one live in this world except the one i love"

-"thus permission?!"

eunsae laughed and give her sweet uncle a hug and said:

-"don't be mad... but that how lover are..."

rome nodded agreeing and said:

-"that's true... because the love was created to be the only tempreture of the whole world which get heat up with the roughness of feelings in the strongest hearts... and for real maru deserve all that love in your eyes..."

eunsae blushed shyly from what her uncle said... and she forgot that the train was leaving... so she jumped to her uncle kissed him and went to the train... she stoped for a moment... she looked at him and her expression changed to sad then she said:

-"you didn't take me to my friend's grave like you promised"

-"I'll take you next time..."

-"is that a promise?!"

-"yes sweety.."

they exchange sweet greetings and she went to sit in the train happy... but feeling worried about how to satisfy the commander again... and how to deal with sena... which everybody blamed her about leaving her and running from facing her... eunsae didn't know what sad and bad news waiting for her...

she arrived after the commander's leaving... she was so happy... her vacation ended and she's back with alittle story in her heart starting with a smile and ending with missing the commander and the camp... everything... she speed up to her room enjoyed a hot shower... changed her clothes and waited in passion the return of her friends from their jobs... she thinking in herself about going to the commander and apologising to him... but she made it for later after she greet everyone...

the girls started to come back to the camp and welcoming eunsae with love and reproach... because she left without saying goodbye or a single word to feel her love and friendship...

she spend her time apologising and explaining her bad mood that time... until they accept it... the girls started to prepare dinner celebrating eunsae's return while the smile didn't leave her for a moment... she was missing the commander and wanted to see him very badly...

-"good evening"

hyoyoon shut with her voice all the girls who finished preparing dinner and circled themselves around eunsae... all the looks were on hyuyoon while she's welcoming eunsae and inviting her to the dinner saying:

-"and because it's the occasion of eunsae's return to the camp... accept my invitation for dinner..."

eunsae remembered what hyuyoon wanted to say while she's eating so she said:

-"hyuyoon i think that the happiest person who eat a delicious dinner... with who he love... in the great summer..."

hyuyoon pointed to eunsae to let her shut up saying:

-"eunsae shut up... don't make us remember that conversation which almost ended us all..."

all the girls laughed while Tia standed up and said:

-"let her say what she want... the commander is not here anyway.."

eunsae stoped eating... and looked at Tia interesting and said quickly:

-"what do you mean by that the commander is not here?!"

hyuyoon saw alittle of confusing and affected about what she said on eunsae's face who wanted someone to answer her question quickly and hyuyoon answered her saying:

-"the commander took a vacation for a month started from yesterday..."

the words shoked eunsae... she felt like crying and screaming... she tried to hide it with a small laugh and said:

-"a vacation... for a month... that's alot..."

everyone looked at eunsae confused... because she took a month vacation too so why would she object the commander's?... no one of them knew that there is alot of things she hide in her heart she didn't reveal it yet... the tears started to move in eunsae's eyes who thanks everybody for the good food and stand up to settle in her permenant seat in the room letting her imagination to think in alot of things... she wanted to ask about sena... and what happened when she left... and the news of everyone but the news of the commander and his sickness and tiredness shut her and abandoned her from sleeping that night...