Chapter 54

Happy moments filled everyone except eunsae who sat with her uncle on a table far away from them watching the happy faces that filled the place... While she felt that she lost everything... Because the commander is from an hour in the wedding but he didn't talk to her... Or even look at her... He was busy with sena talking to the couple and his parents...

Eunsae didn't think for a moment that the wedding would affect her that much... But even though she promised herself at home not to cry for any reason (what ever it was the reason)... Because it's a happy day for her best friend who was waving to her and smile each time she sees her...

Everything began to be clear to her... The commander promised to marry her but he didn't do what he promised... He didn't even talk about the subject ever... And sena came back to take him to her side after she thought that he's with her...

The only question that eunsae was thinking alot about in this moment and didn't find an answer to it... Is how do we lose everything like this? What should we do? Misery began to sneak to her sad heart... What happened?
Why was it me alone who lost like this? Eunsae tryed to collect her strength to face this painful situation...

She was playing with her fingers remembering what mery said when she adviced her to look at the future that could be full of happiness and forget past and present sadness... Eunsae wasn't comforting herself by this... But she was sure that everything doesn't work like she want...

Eunsae's POV:
Maybe sena and the commander are in love and I was just a rock in there way? Or maybe sena bretended to be married to let the commander marry her... What happened? Yesterday I was with him and he was longing for me even though he was angry with me... Did everything ended? And I'm the only one who lost? Is it just me who should love and get sad and cry without any love in return?
End of pov...

She sighed sadly and painly looking to nowhere when she got this result that made her heart break to two pieces the only thing that decreased her pain is her uncle Rome who hold her hand in his warm hand saying:
- "should we leave?"
Eunsae felt some comfort... Even though she knew that her uncle know how much she's in pain but she answered calmly:
- "yes... Come on"

She was afraid to leave and no one would care about her... Then it will be the end... She waited for a minute looking to the beautiful party with sad eyes... She tryed after this to talk with her uncle about something else that would make her feel better... But she said without any purpose:
- "am I that silly uncle?"

Rome was looking at eunsae sadly... He couldn't do anything and doesn't know what to say... He tryed to decrease her pain... But she interupted him saying:
- "look at them... All of them are making fun of me they even didn't care that I'm sitting far from them... No body looked at me or asked where did I sit... Am I that stupid? I thought that I meant alot to them... But!"
Rome got back to comfort eunsae so he said playfully:
- "eunsae my dear... How could you look for someone else while I'm here with you?"

Eunsae felt that she became so far from them... And her dream which she thought that it finally came true vanished forever... So she got silent to prevent her tears from falling again... Rome feared that something bad would happen to her so he said:
- "eunsae... Don't prevent your tears like this my dear..."

At the end after she was so sure that everything now is over... And that she can't be compared to sena like she read in their eyes... She stand up... And her beautiful memories passed by her to start a love a new beginning and end it made a lot of memories to her... Living the feeling of love when it makes us its servents... The toughness of the commander, his beautiful eyes and hard words... All this was beautiful memory of the day she won't forget...

Eunsae's POV:
The first time I met the commander I called him as a cleaner... What a stupid moments... If the time stoped on that moment and tought me to love who's good for me... How stupid I was why didn't I get hyuyoon when she blamed me for loving the commander and told me that leaders love is so hard... Did I have to push myself too much those three years to cry and get sad and pain also watch the blooming of almond trees without getting any result now? Only seohyun can understand me... What if you were here in my place my friend? And i was in yours? I promise you that I will live free minded and leave this place taking out everything from my heart forever...
End of Pov...

Rome is still sitting while eunsae looked at him confused they agreed to leave the wedding but his smirk looking some where changed everything... Eunsae got angry from her uncle and said:
- "come on uncle we should go"
- "where are you going?"

Eunsae looked quickly behind her to find the commander standing there with his sweet calm voice... She got a little bit nervous then she looked at her uncle avoiding the commander and said:
- "uncle lets go..."
But Rome didn't say anything... He was looking at the wedding party as if eunsae doesn't talk to him or even sitting beside him... And that made her mad so she left his hand doesn't care that the commander is standing beside her...

He gave her his hand to hold... It was warm... Beating with love... But she droped his hand roughly without saying anything... But her uncle voice stoped her when he said to the commander:
- "here she is all yours now take care of her..."
They laughed togother and the commander shaked her uncle's hand thanking him... For what? Nothing was clear to eunsae yet and all her feelings almost killed her... She didn't understand and didn't know what's happening... But she left them with sadness and pain on her face... Doesn't feel well to see anyone...
************************
Auther note: just one chapter and this story will get to its ending I hope you liked it guys vote and comment for it and thank you for reading