chapter 14

quiet days passed... and eunsae didn't know any news about her friends... and the opposite they didn't know anything about her too... the only thing was comforting her was her waiting to meet her friends again... like what mary told her over and over again that waiting for happiness prettier than see it happen... even not waiting for it more pretty because it surprised you when you except the worse...

a day didn't pass and everyone in the camp was looking for eunsae.... no body tell the reason... they just want her to meet the commander... so she excused herself from her work to meet the commander while her mind is full of confusing questions... the commander welcomed her with a sweet smile like always and that made her much comfortable...

- "good morning"

she said while she breathed heavely.... showing alittle of fear and surprised expression...

- "good morning little miss... have a seat please... "

she sat and felt happiness in the commader's eyes... she waited him to speak... there was a paper in his hand... he put it a side... and looked at eunsae and said:

- "you proved your competence in the work and achieved the objectives of being in the maintenance camp... right dear?"

- "yes sir... i benefited alot from being here... and learnt alot of things...."

- "thats why.... the general command decided to exempt you from being with us in the camp three months in row..."

- "what?"

the news was like pouring a cup of ice on her in a hot summer she was so happy and her happyiness appeared in all her body... she couldn't hide it and that make the commander laugh in loud tone saying:

- "easy... easy... do you haye us that much?"

- "never... never sir... but i really missed my friends"

- "anyway you had the privilages of being in this camp... you can take a one month vacation in anytime you want..."

eunsae happiness increased... it's just a week and then she can see her friends again... she excused herself took her papers and was about to get out... except for the commander's signal to stay for a moment which he say:

- "i would like to ask you a question my dear..."

- "of course"

- "isn't maru your commander?"

- "yea sir... why?"

- "nothing... i saw him a few days ago in a private meeting... and i was surprised that he didn't ask about you... while we all took the chance to ask about our recurits"

eunsae felt pain and mad came after the happiness she felt before... why the commander didn't ask about her? or even cared to ask? if it was another girl would he care and ask about her... i don't think so....

the week passed so slow... eunsae was finishing her work, saying good bye to her new friends... for a moment she whished to stay here more... but the week ended...

eunsae said good bye again and didn't want anyone to know that she will come back... she took the train again for a four hours trip... she was happy and angry all the time .... in the trip eunsae was looking outside the window at the beautiful spring to say good bye spring welcome hot summer.... she kept thinking until she slept deeply dreaming of happiness....

***************************

auther note: again sorry for the short update .... i will try soon to make a long one .... thanks for reading...... :)