chapter 2

(AN : OMG that was really a shock for her ...)

eunsae standed up while biting her lips then she sat hoping that she will calm down her nervousness ... she wanted to stop her swet from droping down her face because of the nervousness while her heart beating fast like a drum she thought to her self and and whispered : (is he the head of the judges ? HOW ...?! WHEN...?! oh my god how did i split this word...)

the guy smiled a sneaky winner smile ... then he approached her... took the papers from her hand and nodded whispering in her ear :

- I'm sorry miss ... because i have to take your papers ... even I'm a cleaner

here the words stoped when eunsae realise that he was the head of the judges ... but she didn't think that he would also be the head of the hall camp.

that day ended heavyly ... tired ... the happiness turned to a long silence while the three girls were sitting in the bus ready for a long journey to there houses.

after a long silence from the girls the last sentence was said by vicky who asked before she leaves to her house

- eunsae eunie .. do you think we will be accepted?

- I don't know

eunsae repeated this words over and over again in her head until she fell in her deep thoughts.

in her way home she felt sad and a bit angry from herself ... she knoked on the door of her house but she was too bored to open it when the door was she felt happy and hyper again when she saw this guy and without any hesitation she hugged him tightly while his laughter hit her ears ... it was from a long time since she saw him ...

- good morning crazy

- this is the prettiest morning ever

eunsae said with alittle bit of saddness in her voice

the guy took her hand and squeeze it saying :

- did you submit your application papers ?

- yes uncle rome , i did but i think i won't be accepted because something happened

eunsae waited her uncle to ask for what happened but he didn't... she sat sipping her coffee quietly ..

- thats strange , i thought that things would be different sort of

uncle rome said those words and she didn't know what does he mean by that when he continued saying

- i saw your name and vicky and Tia's name in the accepted list in the camp

the time stoped for a minute while eunsae was in a shoke she didn't move ,she doesn't know what to say or what to do ?!.... she was just jumping from happiness .... doesn't know what is waiting for her in the future.

auther note: comment and vote please ... support my first story i hope you will like it .... i will up date soon :)