Chapter 50

Eunsae watched her friend taeyoon with sadness and pain... While taeyoon was screaming because of birth contractions... Eunsae didn't want to reveal her tears infront of her friend so she won't stress her more... she was scratching her hands out of stress... She felt more nervous and stressed than taeyoon felt... She left the room many times to comfort Siwoo who couldn't be with his wife in this condition the hospital doesn't allow it... He was so nervous cannot see his wife in so much pain like this, even though he was worried but he was also happy waiting his child...

Eunsae came close to the grand ma... Who knows those pains very well and whispered to her saying:
-"grand ma I'm scared... What should I do?"
The grand ma smiled looking to taeyoon then to eunsae and said confused:
-"what are you scared of? I think you should be scared on yourself from the commander now..."
Eunsae didn't care about what she said and hurried to taeyoon wiping the sweat from her forehead with her shaky hands saying:
-"taeyoon my dear... Please be patient alittle bit more... Because the pain always give us something beautiful at the end..."

The grand ma also knew that taeyoon when she see her child she would forget all her pain and be so happy about it... But she kept glancing at the scared eunsae who's wishing for those moments to end up quickly and in minutes she asked eunsae to leave the room to welcome the new baby quietly...

And in the road between the camp and the hospital T.K told the commander what happened except that he doesn't know the place where eunsae was in those two weeks as the  leaving report said she was in the camp and left from it to the farm... The commander wasn't angry as much as he was scared about her and because she didn't care to let anyone know where she is... Ray also told everyone that it's important for them to go to the farm so maybe they could suck the commander's anger away from eunsae and that what the commander and T.K didn't know...

Eunsae didn't stop hugging and kissing the baby with much love also Siwoo who was very happy with him... The baby was once in eunsae's lap and in another in siwoo's lap kissing and hugging him lovingly... But that made the grand ma alittle bit angry who ordered them to give the child to his mother to be fed and rest... And finally she took the child from them...

They were all happy specially when hyuyoon and kangjun came they become much happy because they missed them so much... But the presence of the commander and T.K made them suddenly quiet and scared... It was rough moments for eunsae who was sitting beside the grand ma and Siwoo feeling her jelly legs couldn't control herself... She couldn't resist the fear that filled her body...

All the eyes were on eunsae and the commander... Eunsae tryed to come close to the grand ma to prevent a bit of his anger... But without any result she couldn't feel anything except the shaking of her body and she avoided looking at him... The grand ma hugged eunsae's hand to comfort her... But the eyes of the commander that filled with anger and longing and roughness was the master of the situation...

He moved foreward greeted everyone without moving his eyes from eunsae's scared face... The grand ma tryed to remove the nervousness in the air so she said with a calm smile:
-"welcome dear... Finally Maru junior has born I'm sure you'll love him so much..."

The commander smiled to the grand ma revealing his happiness with the new baby... But then he changed his expression looking to eunsae with anger without saying anything... Anger full of longing and reproach then he looked to siwoo saying with a smile:
-"thank god that taeyoon and the baby are in health... We should make a party for our little new prince..."