chapter 1

- do we have to cut all this distance to get to the camp? eunsae said the beautiful girl with the green eyes and the black silky hair that made her even more beautiful with every breeze that hit her .... and all what we can hear was scattered laughter among the three girls before reaching the camp...

- good morning

said by the three girl friends eunsae ... vicky ... Tia

when the car stoped beside a guy eunsae give him her so pretty smile and asked :

- excuse me , where we can submit applications for admission to the camp?

the guy was quiet , standing with his black hair and brown eyes and he seems serious and angry he didn't say anything , and stayed quiet , that made her curious and she laughed then said:

- are you the cleaner here? or just a visitor doesn't know anything?

then she smiled shyly and said when she notice his expresion or no expresion face and said :

- we want to meet the judges for submitting our applications , so ... will you please tell us where we have to go ?

- yes , it's in the building infront of you

- kamsaimnida (thank you) and she bowed

... the three girls walked to the building with there shaky legs without noticeing that the eyes of that guy chasing them because there eyes were just focusing on that huge building which was almost empty from people except from few which they also want to submit there applications ... actually that was a common wish between all the people in this building to be accepted in this military camp because being accepted have a lot of privileges ... even if who will be accepted will stay for years without seeing his family or relatives .

the judges were two ...one was cute handsome guy even he seems a bit serious of course because he has a military rank , and the other was less serious and more cute and funny , the chair between them was empty it seems that chair belong to the head of the camp or the collonel or even it's not important.

the girls get there papers ready to wait for there turn they were really nervous at this moment .. when vicky said to eunsae in a shaky voice

- hey eunie , do you think th ... that we will be accepted?

eunsae took her hand and squeeze it to comfort her ... when someone said :

- sorry for being late

there was a shoke on eunsae face and her expresions chsnged when she saw that the guy who she discribed earlier with cleaner and she just froze ...

auther note : hi guys my first story begin i hope you will like it and sorry for any wrong spell or grammer ... and please vote and comment on it .... i will update soon