chapter 12

the dawn came finaly... eunsae didn't remember how much did she sleep because she's worried... the sadness cut her heart into pieces and her leave from her friends hurts her thats why she left without saying good bye to anyone... four hours separates her from her new life in the other military camp... and a thousend question was in her mind and that makes headeches for her so she slept deeply the minute she get in the train... she left her camp without looking at it...

the department or camp maintenance... was exactly like her camp... with the dorms and the cleaned places and there jobs... but there commander was different... he's an old man... huge with chuppy tummy... and innocent smile even it's alittle old... the white colour spread in his hair in a clear chaos... simple... coopparate... he was happy to see eunsae and welcomed her with a smile and that decrease her sad worried feelings... he explained the job for her and wished her a sweet time and benefit desired... eunsae left the commander's office while she felt alittle bit tired because of the long journey then she think... oh my god three months?!.... how should i spend it?... eunsae felt in her way to the dorm to put down her luggages that her day was long... annoying... sucks... she didn't know if all her days will be like this...

*********************

maru felt annoyed and that was clear on his face... that what ray saw when he looked at him and asked:

- maru... does anything bother you?

maru was looking on the breakfast in bored while sipping his cup of coffee then he put it back on the table saying:

- the general command had to tell me first what they will do with eunsae

- what would you do? like you will stop her

- no... maybe i would suggest for them another girl...

- another girl !

ray raised his eyebrows and that make maru understand what he said so he added:

- i mean... eunsae is from the best girls in the camp it's hard to replace her... but anyway maybe that better for her to decrease her anger...

ray glanced at maru then he smiled and said:

- that what bothering you my friend?

- no... what bother me something else... i will tell you about it later...

- and me i have a big two news... one of them is cool but the other less cool...

- maru laughed on ray's face expresions... he put his cup of coffee again on the table and say:

- right... come on impress me then...

- the first and it's the coolest... me and vicky got engaged

- great... that the happiest news i heared from a long time... and the second?...

vicky insist on delaying the engagment party until eunsae get back...

- thats her right my friend... eunsae is her best special friend...

- and she's my friend too... so i agreed on vicky's request...

- good

maru looked at ray while they both hide alot of words behind there hearts.... they are not bold enough to say it...

everyday was passing... eunsae was burying everyday behind her... she felt that being in this camp makes her a lifeless machine without any feelings... even if she learn so much from them but that not enough for a human to live... there is no bebefit with learning without a soul and that how the girls of this camp were they were so serious all the time .... and that annoyed her there is no happiness in this camp ... except for there commander... in every break she has she would write a latter for her uncle to tell him about her day... so if she finished... she give up for her happy memories that she lost it... and she slept while she's dreaming about those memories and that they will come back some day....

***********************

auther note: a short update ;) xp

i hope you like it O:-)