Plot

su•per•hu•man: adjective

greater than normal human power, size, or ability

I'm not like Wonder woman, Super girl or Cat woman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraordinary ability and are females. Many people would say having superpowers was a gift from god and the best thing that could ever happen to you. But not for me, being able to freeze time was more of a burden, because I couldn't control it and it had the worst timing to appear. I also didn't think about being a superhero and rescuing the world from the bad. The only thing I want is to be left alone and get over with my last year of high school. But of course everything came different and it all started with me attracting accidentally the attention of Reece Matthews.

Hey guys, this is a new story I'am currently writing on. I got the idea during class and I had to write it down. So tell me what you think about it so far. I will update the first chapter in the next few days. Stay tuned.

© JustmeN

The credits for the story and the characters go to me. Please don't steal my work!

The rights for the picture used in the cover and every used image during the novel go to the rightful photographer.

And this book was edited by @TonnieJ. Thank you again for going over my story!