Chapter 30-

"What now?" I then asked Reece, still looking at the unconscious Haley. I really hoped she would stay like this for another while. But we couldn't be sure, so we had to hurry up.

"I'm going to call my mother and they can take of this situation," he answered me, while mentioning at the baseball teams and the audience.

"And we are getting this girl to the M.E before she wakes up and makes a scene again," Reece added as Eric and Kitty walked towards us.

"Good job Kitty," Reece told his sister, when she halted just a few steps in front of him and tackled him into a hug. I didn't notice when I told Kitty about my plan, but now looking at her and how she was engulfing her brother and holding tight onto him, I saw that she must have been afraid the whole time. Now I was even more happy that everything worked out.

"You did an amazing job too," I said to Eric, and he gave me a surprising side hug, which I returned immediately.

"So did you partner," he told me and I grinned at the partner part. We were really a good team, and I was happy that I got him as a partner.

After that everything happened in a hurry, while Reece called his mother and explained everything to her, the rest of us made sure that Haley didn't wake up. Luckily she didn't, and we only needed to keep a close eye on her. The sad thing was while I was watching her, I just saw a fragile looking girl. But I knew better. She was dangerous and would use the next moment to attack if she was able to.

In less than 10 minutes Juliette and a few others arrived at school and she immediately told us and one of her workers to take Haley to the M.E. Nobody protested and soon I found myself in the big building again. There they brought the girl into a room, which had the feeling of a prison cell. The room only had a small bed in the corner and I asked myself if this really was a cell for criminals. She was locked in there and couldn't get out. In my mind I should have been relived, but I wasn't and I didn't really knew why. Something about this situation felt so odd.

"Celia," Reece approached me after a while and I turned around towards him. He had changed into new clothes because the one he was wearing before had blood and dirt on it from the fight with Haley. Everybody else was also resting or getting something to eat though I couldn't. I hadn't left my spot, and I was still standing next to Haley's cell. I could see the girl through the room because there was a part that was only made of glass. I didn't even knew that the M.E had so many secret rooms.

"Yes?" I asked Reece and his face fell a bit at my words. Even in my own ears I could hear my exhaustion.

"You don't have to stay here, you know. If she wakes up, they will inform us."

I sighed at his words. "I know, but I just can't leave," I told Reece, rubbing my eyes.

"Well, at least eat something." The boy offered me a sandwich which I didn't notice he was holding and gestured towards the little sofa on one sight of the room.

Because I didn't want to argue with him right now, I mumbled a thank you and did what he told me. I must have been really hungry because I ate the sandwich in less than a few minutes. After that a silence followed, both of us in their own world. Though Reece didn't stay quiet for long.

"I also wanted to tell you that you were brilliant back then coming up with that plan," the boy next to me began. For a moment I stopped looking at the girl to look properly at him. He was already watching me and I didn't know what to made out of that. Secretly I was flattered and happy that he praised my work.

I was about to answer him and thank him when he shut me down with his finger. "I'm not finished yet," he spoke with a soft smile and I raised my eyebrows at his soft tone. So I just shut up and listened to what he had to say.