Chapter 5-

The next day starts with me oversleeping and then rushing out of my apartment in a hurry towards school. I have to walk or more run because my aunt is already at work and isn't able to drive me. Aiden has a free period and is probably still sleeping. It really sucks that I don't have my driving license yet.

So when I reach my class out of breath, my sides are hurting and all I want to do is to collapse right there on the ground. But thankfully I make it in time and let myself fall down into my seat.

"Are you alright?" Liam whispers. The teacher is already there and begins with his lesson.

"Yeah, I just overslept and had to run towards school," I tell him in a whisper as well. Neither of us want to be caught and get detention.

"Your sleeping pattern is messed up," Liam comments with a head-shake and then goes back to taking notes. Another way to tell me that our conversation is over.

"True," I mumble, but more to myself, because he isn't listening anymore.

Liam always knows, how to make you feel loved, I think sarcastically and try to hold back a yawn. But he is right my sleeping pattern is a mess, and it is hard to stay awake through the day.

So when the bell rings and the last period of today is over, I sigh in relief. I'm more than ready to go home and lie down for a while, maybe even take a nap. But in the end everything comes different.

When I'm standing at my locker, putting the books away, I don't need until tomorrow, someone suddenly speaks and startles me with her high pitched voice.

"Hey Celia," the voice says in an overly excited and happy tone and I look to my left to see Kitty Matthews standing right next to me. She is smiling brightly at me and I can't remember seeing her at my school before.

"Kitty," I say, but it comes out as a question. "What are you doing here?"

"Going to school." She answers laughing at my confused state. Her eyes are twinkling and she watches me with amusement.

"You are going to this school?" I ask, pointing around. I can't hide the astonishment in my voice.

"Unfortunately." Another persons voice interferes and Kitty and I turn around to look at Reece Matthews. He is looking mockingly at his sister and she is annoyed by his presence.

"Funny." Kitty replies sarcastically and crosses her arms in front of her chest, a gesture I notice her doing often around her brother.

"Funny is my second name," Reece says casually, mimicking his sister, by crossing his arms in front of him, not losing the smile on his handsome face.

"Really?" Kitty asks him and adds before he can reply. "I thought it was the moron."

I snicker at her comeback and while Kitty gives me a smile, her brother looks at my directon unimpressed. But I don't care, the girl has a point.

"Well, if the two of you are so close, why don't you keep Kitty company during my training," Reece announces and waits for my answer.

"What?" Kitty and I ask simultaneously, and I scrunch my nose in confusion.

"What are you talking about Reece?" his sister questions again, looking confused as well.

He sighs before he talks again. "Dad has an important meeting today, so he can't pick you up and you have to drive with me. But I have practice now, so you have to wait."

Kitty mumbles something under her breath, but I can't make out what she is saying. So my gaze falls back to Reece, who is still looking at me, waiting for my answer.