Chapter 6-

We spend another half an hour on the sports field, chatting and waiting for Reece's training to be finally over. When the time comes, he tells us to wait by his car, because he has to take  a quick shower and change into something clean.

During his training I study Eric, because I can not help myself. I'm too curious about him. He has changed a lot over all these years, not only in appearance but also his attitude. All his teammates seem to like him and they are laughing with each other and have a good time.

The guy is an amazing soccer play, even I see that and I don't know much about it. His skills are incredible and when he passes the ball, it always lands where he wants it to be. The other players on his team easily catch it. He is  trained well and has a lot of tricks to show. I'm  impressed by all of that and maybe he changed for good over the years. I hope so.

On our way towards the car Kitty suddenly tells me that we have to do a quick stop, because she needs to go to the toilet.  We agree to meet at my locker because it is close to the exit. And as I wait for Kitty, seeing Eric's face is still on my mind and I desperately want to tell Aiden about him.

Like he heard my thoughts Aiden suddenly appears next to me. Well, he is actually just passing by. He is wearing his baseball uniform, ready for the extra training he is attending, because they have an important game this Friday.

When he notices me standing there, he stops in his tracks to talk to me.

Confused and with an unconscious frown on his face he asks me. "Celia, what are you still doing here?"

For some reason I'm too eager to tell him about Eric and don't bother to answer his previous question.

"You will never guess, who I just met."

Even more irritated by my behavior my best friend questions, "Who?"

"Eric," I exclaim and add when I see the incomprehension on my best friends face. "Eric the guy from kindergarten. He is the reason, why we met and became friends."

Realization shows on his face. "No way!"

"Yes and it gets even crazier, because he is apparently going to our school now."

"He is going to our school," Aiden repeats and wants to add something, but then Kitty arrives.

"Oh hey Kitty," I say when I recognize the girl. She is watching us with an amused smile and I don't get why. 

"Hey," she greets me back, but is looking at my best friend instead of me. 

"Aiden," I say glancing at him. "This is Kitty. And Kitty this is my best friend Aiden," I tell her pointing at my best friend.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Kitty greets him.

But instead of greeting her back Aiden asks,"Kitty? Like Hello Kitty?"

For a moment there is silence and then Aiden begins to laugh about his "hilarious" joke, however he is the only one.

Really Aiden, I think and want to face palm myself, nevertheless I can't stop the stupid smile that is forming on my lips.

His joke is just too bad to not smile about it and it is Aiden after all. But Kitty doesn't look as amused as I and says,"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?"

Noticing that Kitty doesn't take his joke well, he abruptly stops laughing and apologizes for his behavior.

"Sorry, I don't want to insult you and it is nice to meet you too. You are Reece sister, right?"

"Apology accepted." Kitty tells him and just like that she is her happy self again. It is a miracle to me, how she does it. 

"And yes Reece is my older brother."