Ch1

I'll publish the first three chapters so here you go :))

I'm Jennie Kim, Lisa's future girlfriend and president of student council.

It's always fun to tease her, THE one and ONLY Lisa Manoban. She sees me as her annoying enemy(not really). She's also a volleyball captain, one of the smartest, prettiest, sexiest, and the most hottest girl in this school.

By the way I described her, I guess you pretty much knew that I have the hots for her. I mean, who wouldn't?

And of course, there are pretty boys- okay that's hard for me to admit so don't tell them- who is fighting over her, some of them won't stop even if asked, tsk assholes.

So yeah, I'm walking through the hallway finding my bab- "ehem" I mean Lisa.

Before you ask, I'm not courting her. I'm a coward I know but I have my reasons.

Well I'm too prideful and hot for that.

Every people who saw me for the first time will think I'm -so-innocent-angel, well fuck off I'm not. I'm not just a pretty face, my friends call me 'pervert'. I am no pervert, uhm for Lisa only at least.

Anyways, I found my girl at the volleyball court doing stretches.
Damn look at that body. I unconsciously bit my bottom lip while looking at her, Oh God, sweat makes her hotter.

I felt a tap on my shoulder that interrupted my thoughts.

"Who the fuc-"

"Easy there Kim, you're ogling at Lisa. Again." Says Rosè who just finished doing her stretches, she's the setter of Lisa's team by the way.

"Look at her Chaeyoung, isn't she hot" It's very much not a question. Rosè just rolled her eyes at this pervert. When Rosè was about to look at Lisa a hand shove her face.

"Okay that's enough, stop looking at her." Jennie said while busy staring at Lisa.

Rosè scoffed loudly. "I didn't even got a glance."

Jennie shushed her, "Don't be greedy Chaeyoung."

"Bitch that's Rosè for you" Jennie nodded, "Okay Chaeyoung", Rosè groaned.

"Stop looking at my best friend, that's kinda making you look stupid...inlove maybe?" Jennie blushed, "Yeah thanks."

Rosè gave her a 'wtf' look. "That's not a compliment, idiot."

"Oh stop that Chaeyoung you're flattering me." Jennie said after making her way to Lisa, she walked briskly when she noticed a boy starting to approach Lisa.

"Hey, Lisa" She greeted, the captain just rolled her eyes at her.

"Stop rolling your eyes, am I making you feel that good with my mere presence" She wiggled her eyebrows, Lisa slaps her shoulder. And oh my fucking God, did it hurt? We're talking about a volleyball player's slap here for fucks sake.

"Aww did it hurt?" Jennie nodded while pouting. Lisa took a step closer to her then cupped her face, Jennie suddenly knew what heaven feels like.

But the heavenly feeling went away when that touch became harder until she felt her face being shoved.

"Serves your right, asshole" Lisa said while laughing at her. Jennie decides that being shoved is not that bad, not when you will be blessed with a lovely laugh.

Jennie just stared at her, the pain became numb and all she saw was the ethereal sight of Lisa laughing, eyes turning to crescents, what a wonderful sight, isn't it? -Say no, you'll die-

It's all ruined when a boy came to the view, she immediately held Lisa's wrist, pulling her onto the bench, not noticing the shade of red spreading to Lisa's cheeks.

"What was that?" Lisa asked while taking a seat beside Jennie.

"I'm saving you" Lisa's eyes burrowed confusedly, "For what?"

"For a potential threat" Lisa almost laugh if not for Jennie's seriousness.

"You know, if you're not the president I would think you have grown nuts" Lisa said, giggling because of Jennie's weird face, well Lisa is tired and wants a decent conversation between them. That's decent enough right?

"Oh right, that's why I came here. You know president duties. It sucks, but don't tell them, they'll sue me." Jennie turned and saw Lisa looking at her amusedly, Jennie patted herself internally for being Lisa's source of entertainment.

"You're weird" Lisa said.

Jennie shoved her shoulder lightly, "Stop that, you're making me blush" Lisa turned her head almost immediately and Jennie really is blushing. She just take everything that Lisa may say as a compliment.

Lisa shook her head and look at her in disbelief.

Jennie cleared her throat and composed herself, "So, the council allowed me- I mean WE decided to watch you- *ehem* your team closely for the upcoming competition." She smiled proudly, she tried hard to annoy Kai, vice president, to do her works as a president so she could watch Lisa, and Kai being the supportive best friend that he is, agreed.

"What's the point of watching?" Lisa raised her eyebrow.

"So I can stare at you" Of course she didn't say that, Jennie being the smartass that she is, already made an excuse.

"So we could be sure none of your team mates are slacking off" Jennie said trying to be convincing.

"We're productive enough to not need your help Miss President" Lisa scoffed, she felt like she and her team are being underestimated.

"I know all of you are really productive, my captain. We want to watch over all of you so we can also provide for your team's needs, Jennie said.

"Okay" Lisa said while nodding, Jennie smiled at the fact Lisa didn't complain about her calling her "my captain."