Ch20

Jennie swear the internship was good at first, Lisa would fix her clothes, pack her lunch, make sure that Jennie has everything she needs before she go.

It's good, it really is. But the senior employees treat her like a robot, because after she finished piling the papers in a proper order, another one would be added to her 'to do list'. It was as if they were treating her like she can't take a rest for a minute. (She's exaggerating, they're just always making fun of her)

But at least Lisa's uncle, Yunho, would lessen her task if he noticed it was too much.

She needed a job, her goal was to save enough money so Lisa and her can live in a single roof together. Near the company she was currently at if possible, she vowed to herself that after three months or earlier, she would be hired as a permanent employee.

That was enough to keep her going, even though it might take her years.

But she can't help it, everything was taking a toll on her dramatic ass. Like tonight, she entered Lisa's apartment tiredly only to be greeted with the said girl sleeping at the dining table, the dishes she cooked looked like it wasn't touched.

Jennie smiled, taking steps towards Lisa then she caress her cheek with fondness.

"Lisa" She whispered beside her ear.

Lisa opened her eyes, blinking cutely. After she realized Jennie was here, she stood up and wrapped her arms around her shoulder lazily.

They were staring at each other, Lisa leaned in to capture Jennie's lips in a kiss. "Welcome home" She moves back slightly and smiled.

A single kiss was all it takes for Jennie to forget everything that happened earlier, she pulled Lisa with her on the couch, bringing her to sit on her lap before burying her head in her neck.

"Are you hungry? I cooked" Lisa muttered, playing with the hairs behind Jennie's nape.

Jennie whined, "Let's stay like this for a while"

Lisa chuckled, "But first, did you finish the food I gave you for lunch?"

"I did" Jennie nodded her head proudly and a mischievous smile etched on her face when an idea popped in her brilliant mind.

Lisa gasped when she felt something wet touched her neck, she smacks Jennie's shoulder. "What are you doing?!"

Jennie only looks at her, leans in to caught the skin behind Lisa's ears in between her teeth, nibbling gently on it after. It earns a strangled moan from Lisa, her grip on Jennie's shirt tightening.

"Can I touch you?" Jennie asked, her breath hitting Lisa's ear.

If she is being honest, it flatters her that Jennie would always ask for consent every time she wanted them to do some... intimate things. She didn't need to, really, because Lisa would let Jennie do everything she wanted to do with her body willingly.

Aside from that, they still have to eat for dinner.

Jennie made an attempt to move down to her neck but Lisa pushed her away, quickly placing both of her hands on her cheeks when she saw the deep frown curving her eyebrows.

"Later, let's eat first. Alright?"

It finally dawned on Jennie that Lisa's not rejecting her. "Oh, of course" she nodded her head eagerly before placing multiple kisses on Lisa's lips.

Liaa can't help but giggle, bending back so she can avoid Jennie's lips. Jennie took a notice of it and wraps her arm around Lisa's waist to stop her from moving.

"Yah! Stop- hmph!" Lisa complained, Jennie keeps going though.

She realised that Jennie wouldn't stop so she gives up resisting her lips, Lisa placed her palm against Jennie's neck while her free arm was snaking its way on her shoulder before capturing her lips in a searing kiss.

~

There she goes again, arranging things in her cubicle as she settle herself and opens the computer. The silence around left her as fast as her butt hit the chair.

"Oh, Jennie's here!" One of the loudest employee out there shouted for the whole world to hear.

"Shut up Sooyoung, don't scare the kid!" Hyoyeon threw a crumpled paper at the said woman.

Sooyoung let out a exasperated groan, "You ruined my hairstyle!"

"Pack it up Soo, your hair look like you've just gotten out of bed" Hyoyeon grimaced, Sooyoung's hair has curls here, curls there, curls everywhere. It made her look like someone's nightmare.

There's a loud clinking of heel but Sooyoung was too caught up in what Hyoyeon said to notice it.

Jennie turns her back on them as quickly as she could.

"You little-"

"What's going on here?" A voice of a woman that oozes confidence and authority successfully silenced everyone.

"We're talking about Jennie's height!" Sooyoung squeaks out.

Jennie clicked her tongue silently, she really wants to protest but still, she had to push her pained ego aside, she doesn't want to get scolded early in the morning.

But before Boa could open her mouth, the ever so kind Seohyun saved them. Again.

"Yunho oppa's looking for you, ma'am"

It did worked, Boa lost her composure for at least 5 seconds before erasing every emotion shown on her face.

She cleared her throat, "Go back to work!"

As she was about to walk away, she said one last thing that made Jennie feel good about herself and embarrassed, a mix of both.

"And don't you dare mock Jennie's height, at least she have a wife that packs her lunch everyday!"

Jennie opened her mouth, "She's not yet my wi-"

Boa glared at her, Jennie then shuts her mouth for good.