Ch16

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It surprised the whole school when Coach Kim Taeyeon, who is reserved and rejected many of those who attempted to court her, was finally getting married.

Lisa should've known that the round and beautiful thing on her finger was not just because she likes the design or she's fascinated about it so she bought the ring then placed it on her ring finger. Its actually because she's engaged.

And Coach Taeyeon wants them to meet her fiancee, so all of the members of volleyball team was having a meeting on the field.

"Who do you think is the lucky guy?" Rosè asked.

Amber quickly said, "We are not sure if it's a guy though" All of them nodded.

"Right, coach just said 'fiancee' and nothing more"

Seulgi taps her cheeks, they were really curious who it is.

"I usually see prof Byun with coach" Wendy raised her hand, they swoons at her adorableness for a minute before going back to the topic.

"But he doesn't have a ring on his finger" Krystal retaliates.

"I don't know why do you have to waste your time guessing" Yujin said, she's right though because coach Tae will bring them to her house later to meet the love of her life. "We'll meet whoever it is later anyway"

"Where's the fun in that?" Minjoo rolls her eyes. Most of them agrees then teased Yujin about being a 'no jam'.

"Some of you sounds like Ella" Lisa sighs. "All of you are hanging with her too much"

"Oh! I know!" Wheein claps her hands. "It's Krystal's sister! The scary but turns into a softie for coach" They all looked at Krystal who shrugged. "Not really, She's taken by coach's bestfriend" They groaned.

"What if we really don't know who is it?" Solar said, getting tired of their guesses that would only lead them to nowhere.

Lisa saw the way their shoulder slumps and she has to do something. The first thing that comes in her mind was, "I'm hungry, who wants to go with me?"

"Your treat?" Joy who was quiet the whole time speaks.

Lisa smiles at the hopeful look on their faces, its like she has eleven children of her own. "Of course"

All of them stood up immediately, "Come on, what are you standing there for?" Moonbyul gestures for Lisa to start walking.

"You really know how to shut them up" Rosè appeared beside her, Lisa giggled.

"Food always works" Lisa shrugged.

Rosè waved her phone. "I invited Jichu, you're going broke"

"Ah, we'll see" Lisa laughs when Rosè rolled her eyes, she knows Lisa was far from being broke.

"Lisa" Rosè said, purposely slowing down her pace to avoid getting heard by the others.

"Yeah?"

"How are you? We don't really hang out that often like we used to, I want to know if you're still fine after all that happened lately. I don't even know that much about you these days, it kinda sucks since I'm your best friend. Aside from Jisoo of course but-"

Lisa links both of her arms around Rosè's. "Breathe"

Rosè did as told, she felt terrible for not being there for Lisa when she needed her the most. They got busy because of the exam they already took two days ago, they're just waiting for the results and she hopes Lisa doesn't mind.