Ch13

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lisa sat with her brother on the ground, he just stayed silent after she said that for almost half and one hour, Lisa was scrolling through her phone but she can't help the uneasiness coming through her, she just hopes he's not going to be against her relationship with Jennie.

She looked behind her brother's back when there's another person coming in.

"Hey" Wonpil greeted when he came near them, Lisa and her brother stood up.

"Hey, nice to see you here" They exchange vows before Lisa looks at her brother. "You're with them?"

Her brother glanced at her then Wonpil, still finding it unbelievable that his baby sister is in a relationship. "Eh?"

Lisa giggled, he just looks so dumb and clueless. "I asked if you're with them?"

"Ah! Them. Yeah them" He answered, still looking so out of it.

Wonpil confusedly looked at them. Raising his thumb behind her brother's back to hide it from him, Lisa shrugged.

"Oppa... ?"

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

Her brother jumps repeatedly. "I'm fine Lis, LOOK!"

"Okay, okay stop" Lisa held his shoulder, to only notice it was tense after touching it. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just... find it hard to believe" He brought up his fingers to brush his hair with a sigh escapinghim. "Pil, how would you feel if your baby sister was a grown up already, like you know being in a relationship and all" He helplessly looked beside him, he really doesn't know what to feel.

Wonpil scratches his chin, his eyes squinting. "I'll probably feel protective, but of course if she's happy then I'll approve them and support her as much as I can" Wonpil nodded his head, finally looking at Lisa's brother before smiling.

"Really? Then will you still support them if that person hurts your sister?" He has this kind of thoughts running around his head all the time.

"I'll let them be and fix their own problem"

They are both talking as if Lisa isn't right there beside them, she could feel her heart swelling knowing that her brother cared and loves her this much to be protective towards her.

"Wait? What? You wouldn't punch the asshole? Kick them? Or-"

"No, stop" Wonpil puts his palm on Lisa's brother's mouth. "You should know it's only normal getting hurt if you consider going in a relationship with someone and don't act like you don't know a thing about relationships, you got many of them right?" He said in one go.

"What the-" Lisa's brother knees him at the legs, Wonpil crouch due to the pain. "You don't say that in front of Lisa!"

"And you can talk shit everytime?!"

Lisa was about to say something but another voice interrupted them. "Wonpil!"

If she remembered correctly, the man smiling while going near them was named as Jinyoung and the one who looks intimidating was Sehun.

"Did you wait long? I'm trying t-to f... finish my..." He trailed off but his voice was suddenly off to nowhere once he saw who was standing right in front of him. "I- wow, uhm... Hi" He lends his hand at Lisa, Lisa's brother raised his eyebrow.

Just as Lisa was about to take his hand, her brother's back blocks her view, "Don't touch my sister" He said rather harshly, making Jinyoung retract his hand with a nervous laugh.