Ch15

*

The other day, Lisa woke up with no one beside her and it's understandable because she made Jennie sleep outside last night. She giggled lightly when she remembered how she tricked Jennie into thinking she will forgive her and will give in easily like that.

Lisa made herself look at least presentable before opening the door slightly, she peeked and saw no Jennie sleeping outside. Her brows furrowed but it was quickly gone as it comes when she smells something delicious permeating the whole living room.

She tiptoes to not make a sound and goes to the kitchen, where she saw Jennie moving around while humming softly.

The way her eyebrows moves freely while doing her task is so cute, Lisa carefully walks then she back hugged Jennie who almost yelp at the sudden contact.

"Hey, good morning" Jennie said, she turns the stove off then faced Lisa. "Give me a kiss"

Lisa shooked her head, grinning mischievously before she took a step back. But Jennie prevents her from doing so by holding her waist firmly. "Nuh-uh" She playfully taps Lisa's nose. "You're not supposed to be here though, I was hoping that you'll sleep a little more so I could give you a breakfast on bed or you could give me the other kind of breakfast instead, I'll very much prefer tha-"

Lisa scoffs then steps on her feet, Jennie screams due to the pain but it quickly subsided once Lisa pulled her in for a kiss. Jennie smiled then took a note to pat herself at the back later because her acting worked, it didn't actually hurt that much to make her scream.

They pulled away and Lisa knows Jennie was overreacting because of the proud smile she has on her face. She rolled her eyes then nudged Jennie slightly to loosen her hold on her waist, "Continue those," She points at the uncooked food using her lips, Jennie leans in but Lisa avoided it making her pout. "I'm going to take a bath"

Lisa moves out of her embrace, Jennie tugs the end of her shirt before she goes away too far. "Give me at least one more kiss?"

She cocked an eyebrow, "Why would I?"

"You didn't let me sleep beside you" Jennie gives her best puppy eyes.

"No" Lisa said with finality on her tone.

"How about later?" Jennie has this little hope that Lisa would let her, she really missed having Lisa in her arms and feeling her lips against hers since they would usually cuddle before falling asleep, in conclusion, Jennie can't keep her hands to herself. "Just a peck?" She tried again.

"If you make a really delicious breakfast then I might consider" Lisa chuckles, she swiftly walks away before Jennie manage to speak again. She doesn't know if she can resist her cuteness if she stayed too long.

After Lisa was done she goes to where Jennie is, Jennie looked at Lisa with a confused gaze. "We don't have classes today, it's weekend you know?"

"Yeah" Lisa said, she sat in front of Jennie with the foods all prepared in front of her.

"What do you mean yeah? Are you going out?" Jennie asked, genuinely curious with a pinch of worry because she thought she can spend this day with Lisa.

"I am" Lisa shortly answered, she took a taste of the pancake Jennie made and it did tasted good, she hummed as an approval when Jennie reached out for the chocolate syrup to put it in Lisa's pancake.

"Where?" Jennie asked again, getting impatient.

"I'm visiting Ella" Lisa recieved a call from the kid earlier and when she asked how is she, Ella accidentally said that she's been eating noodles in a cup these past few days because Jennie is the one cooking for her since their apartments was only beside each other, now that Jennie's basically living with Lisa, Ella don't want to take the risk of cooking something just to unintentionally start a fire.