Ch7

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lisa shifts on the bed, she felt something warm hugging her from behind...

She turn around then nuzzles on it, the scent was strangely familiar, lavender. She hugged it and it felt like it's alive because it moved!

Lisa opened her eyes, a staring while smiling widely Jennie met her eyes first thing in the morning.

She cups her face to make sure it's real.

It was real.

Jennie laughs before she can stop it. Lisa hits Jennie repeatedly while screaming curses because of startling her.

"Hey-ouch! ow! stop! ow!" Jennie trapped Lisa's body on the bed by straddling her, she held Lisa's wrist on the top of her head firmly.

"I said s...top" Jennie trailed off as realized what she just have done, her face begins to turn completely red, same as Lisa.

Someone knocked furiously on the door but they were so caught up on each other that they didn't notice it.

Rosè was so worried, she heard Lisa screamed and she's with that Kim, simply because Lisa would whine and cry when they would try to take Jennie away from her embrace and Rosè can see how much Jennie was enjoying it.

Rosè's patience runs out, she decided to take care of the current matter in her own way and opens the door. Luckily, it's not locked. What she saw made her eyes go wide and her blood began to boil. Jennie was on top of Lisa!

"Get away from Lisa!" Rosè shouted to catch their attention and it works. Lisa yelp then Jennie's grip on her hand loosened, Lisa accidentaly pushed Jennie when she was about to stand up resulting to the latter to fall out of the bed. Lisa peeks and saw Jennie laying on the floor while rubbing her ass and arm.

"Are you alright?" Lisa questioned.

"I'm fine" Jennie smiled at her but when Lisa looks away she screamed inaudibly because of the pain.

"Why are you on top of her?" Rosè asked while glaring at the both of them. Jennie looks at Lisa and gestured her to answer Rosè but the latter is looking away, leaving the explaining responsibility to her.

"She hit me" Jennie pointed at Lisa.

Lisa still didn't look at the both of them, she just can't when her face was so flushed. Feeling like she just got caught doing something inappropriate when she didn't do something of some sort.

"You're a pervert!" Rosè still puts all the blame to Jennie.

"I'm not!" Jennie protested.

"Yes, you are!"

"I said I'm not! are you deaf?!"

They were both shouting at each other and it only made Lisa's headache intensify as it started to hurt even more than before.

"Can both you shut up?" Lisa calmly said.

"You're on top of her!"

"I'm protecting beautiful face from being hit!"

"Just admit it! you just want to touch her!"

"I won't admit something I didn't even do with ulterior motives!"

"FUCKING SHUT UP!" Lisa raised her voice then walked out of the room, she sighs at relief for succesing on shutting both of them up. It lasts for a minute until Rosè spoke again. "It's your fault!"

"You're the one who's giving me false accusation, stupid!"

"You are stupid!" Then their childish banter continues.