Ch23

Lisa and Jennie were cuddling in their bed comfortably when someone rings the doorbell.

"No, don't answer it" Jennie attempted to grab Lisa but the latter was already out of reach.

"Get up" Lisa demanded.

Jennie groaned and swiflty walks to hug Lisa from the back before she could even twist the doorknob.

"Jennie Kim" Lisa whined.

Jennie pulls her inside and made her sit on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Lisa watched her rummaged through the closet.

Jennie clicked her tongue, "What made you think I'll let anyone see you with that thin excuse of shirt you're wearing?" She handed Lisa her own shirt to change into.

"Why yours?" Lisa pointed at the cloth given to her.

"Kinda like you in it"

"I don't wanna hurt your ego or something but I'm taller than you babe, which means I have bigger clothe-"

Jennie cuts her monologue with a kiss, "You're not even that tall, just a half inch" She pats her shoulder. "Besides height doesn't matter, I still top you anyway"

She chuckled at Lisa's beet red face, "Now wear my shirt babe, I'll handle whoever bastard had the audacity to interrupt us"

Lisa finally collected herself, she gave a chaste kiss on Jennie's cheek. "Behave, I'll be fast"

"Sure, I won't promise anything though" Jennie grinned as she slowly backs away so she could see Lisa topless before heading to the main door.

"Lis- oh hi Jennie" Ella said.

Jennie definitely saw how she smiled brightly at first but fades as soon as she saw her. "Eh? What are you doing here?"

"To visit Lisa unnie, what else?"

"I dunno, ruin my life?"

"We're getting there, don't worry"

Jennie ushered her in, taking out her sister's coat and hangs it. They're just that kind of siblings that would rather show affection by actions rather than words, they think it's much cooler that way. Lisa will do the talking for them.

"Oh Ella?"

"Hi unnie!" Ella sits on the couch and waves at Lisa.

"Do you want something?" Lisa sits beside her, gives a brief smile to Jennie who returned it while leaning to the wall with her arms crossed.

"Actually... I wanted to learn how to cook"

Jennie's eyes widened for a brief moment before showing a mocking grin. "Finally sick of canned goods huh?"

"I am" She lied and Lisa sensed it but Ella will say the real reason if she wants to.

"Hm, what do you want to learn?"

"How about Sunnyside up? Sujebi? Kimchi fried rice? Anything unnie just... teach me something"

"Alright, Jennie here makes the best sunnyside up" Lisa proudly stated. "She can teach you and lets make a dough for sujebi after"

Jennie shrugged. "Count me in"

~

After the first batch of sunnyside up was made, Jennie took a bite and her face looks like she wanted nothing more than to spit out the egg she just ate, she settled on straight up swallowing it without chewing.

"It's-"

She saw Lisa glared at her.

"-Awesome for a begginer, but try not to burn down the food next time" She looked at the cooked egg with a broken yolk and everything around it was in the shade of dark brown, she can't believe she just ingested that disgusting thing!